Systemic Development > Bipolar System Disorders

Getting Itchy ???

<< < (2/4) > >>

Barry (NJ):

--- Quote from: Emil on May 10, 2020, 05:38:34 AM ---Hey Barry!
Hope your situation improves soon.

BTW, you look like a serial killer in that picture. :lol:

So, where did you hide the bodies, Barry?

--- End quote ---

LOL! Hey Emil, my situation isn't bad, just didn't really get any better ;) Everyone is home safe. I'm working from home, my daughter is teaching her 3rd graders via Zoom meetings, my son finishing up his sophomore year at Rutgers remotely, and my wife is keeping us all well fed and the house tidy :)

I hope all's well with you and yours!

And well, it was the first time I'd ever cut my own hair, here's the before pic :D

quarantine_20200414 by Barry, on Flickr

P.S. It's also the selfie thing, my daughter took the pic of me with hair, I took the other myself, and I seem to have to concentrate too hard when I take a selfie :D

hogg:
Sorry fellas.  Barry looks like the serial killer in the before picture not the after one.

Hope everyone is safe and well. 

Jim

malloy:
Great pic, Barry.

Actually, you look like The Punisher!

Paul

dflee:
Since starting my own company a few years back I'm working out of the house predominately.
Have been stuck w/ using headphones and learning and spending a LOT. At first I thought I don't need
anything special but after five (#6 is on order) headphones and four dac amps am just about ready to
chuck the whole thing. Since sequestering I purchased a Mytrec Liberty and yes it did improve things quite
a bit but still need to turn it up to get nuances I know are in the recordings. Sooo, I have on order a pair
of expensive phones I'm hoping will fit the bill here and I can be done.

Don
ps: Barry does resemble the punisher dude.

rollo:
  Barry may look like one but IMHO is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He was kind and generous to me when we first met. A true Gentleman. Pretty darn smart as well.

charles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version