Author Topic: PIAUDIO DIGIBUSS  (Read 62508 times)

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
Re: PIAUDIO DIGIBUSS
« Reply #120 on: April 14, 2021, 09:10:36 PM »
Just received my latest version DigiBUSS from Dave to use with my system. 

I have an original DigiBUSS as well to run the HAL MS-5 Music Server in the system.  The new one will be powering the dspNexus 2x8 DSP control system and Orchard Audio Starkrimson Class D monoblocks for the Magnetar open baffle planar speakers and servo subs.  This one is across the room from the first DigiBUSS.
You can do a head to head comparison!
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2021, 01:35:29 PM »
  That is exactly what I did. The difference is big. Dave switch ??? No comprendo.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline Vinylshadow

« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2021, 02:04:56 PM »
Long time lurker here...I have been reading all of the PI Audio/UberBuss threads for awhile and just joined to say I GOT MINE!

Dave built me a FrankenUberBuss with an extra digibuss outlet on the side and Triode Wire Labs internal wires.

7 total UberPuerto's! 4 standard, 3 digi. Dave was able to do so to due the Neutrik Power Con 32A connector/30A dedicated line...Using a Triode Wire Labs High Powered Digital American power cable and I'm ready to rock!.... (Plus 3 more U.P.'s for dedicated outlets.)

Been burning in the power cable and the U.B. with any appliance and noisy device I could find in my house to plug into it. Should be ready to rock soon. Really looking forward to hooking my system up to it....

Dave's the best!!!

Barry

Offline Nick B

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #123 on: April 23, 2021, 02:10:03 PM »
Long time lurker here...I have been reading all of the PI Audio/UberBuss threads for awhile and just joined to say I GOT MINE!

Dave built me a FrankenUberBuss with an extra digibuss outlet on the side and Triode Wire Labs internal wires.

7 total UberPuerto's! 4 standard, 3 digi. Dave was able to do so to due the Neutrik Power Con 32A connector/30A dedicated line...Using a Triode Wire Labs High Powered Digital American power cable and I'm ready to rock!.... (Plus 3 more U.P.'s for dedicated outlets.)

Been burning in the power cable and the U.B. with any appliance and noisy device I could find in my house to plug into it. Should be ready to rock soon. Really looking forward to hooking my system up to it....

Dave's the best!!!

Barry

Hi Barry,
Yep, Dave’s the best! Thanks for posting. I’ve upgraded with UberPuertos and my BUSS allows the rest of my system to shine  :thumb:
Nick
Orchard Starkrimson Ultra amp
Supratek Chardonnay preamp
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
Holo Red streamer
Hapa Aero digital coax
WyWires Silver cables
TWL Digital American II p cord
Audio Envy p cords
Roon, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
« Reply #124 on: April 23, 2021, 11:34:44 PM »

Dave's the best!!!

Barry
Wow!  Barry, thank you.  It has been a pleasure working with and for you.

Enjoy  :thumb:
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe