General Hospital > Special Events

Taipei International Audio Show 2022

(1/4) > >>

mresseguie:
I値l be there tomorrow (Taiwan time).

I値l do my best to take photos and give commentary, but I知 not the best note taker.

[Edit] I just noticed there is a pair of Perlisten speakers in one of the rooms. Gotta check them out!

Just learned these speakers are in a room: JBL DD 67000

Charles: I'll keep my eyes peeled for those field coil speakers. In past years, there's been just one room with field coil speakers, and they were from a European company whose name has slipped my mind. Fantastic sounding and very expensive.

S Clark:
Looking forward to your impressions.

Nick B:

--- Quote from: mresseguie on December 15, 2022, 12:41:26 AM ---I値l be there tomorrow (Taiwan time).

I値l do my best to take photos and give commentary, but I知 not the best note taker.

--- End quote ---

Have fun, Michael. Whatever pics and commentary you can provide would be appreciated
Nick

P.I.:

--- Quote from: mresseguie on December 15, 2022, 12:41:26 AM ---I値l be there tomorrow (Taiwan time).

[Edit] I just noticed there is a pair of Perlisten speakers in one of the rooms. Gotta check them out!

--- End quote ---
I'm looking forward to your reporting!  :thumb:

rollo:
Enjoy Michael. Thank you for taking the Time. If Wolf Von Langa is there give it a listen.

charles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version