The Market > Classified Ads

INFAMOUS Gary Dodd 6H30 preamp.

(1/3) > >>

rollo:
A battery powered line stage in mint condition. Upgraded Mundorf silver/gold caps.   $1850 list. 1K plus shipping firm. Battery cables included.

charles

Nick B:
Wow, a Dodd preamp. If I had some extra cash…  💵
If you know how to post pics, Charles, I’d be curious to see what it looks like.
Nick

StereoNut:
When I had my Dodd pre, it was the the quietest, most neutral pre I have ever heard in my system. I ended up moving on to a Primaluna because my system needed more warmth.

A great piece for some one out there. You won’t regret it.

SN

S Clark:
I bought one of Gary's first run of 20, then bought the buffer kit, then had Gary convert it to the newer 6H30 preamp.  I haven't looked for a preamp since.  You can probably find something better... but not anywhere near the price Charles is asking. 

S Clark:

--- Quote from: StereoNut on June 07, 2021, 06:52:09 PM ---When I had my Dodd pre, it was the the quietest, most neutral pre I have ever heard in my system. I ended up moving on to a Primaluna because my system needed more warmth.

A great piece for some one out there. You won’t regret it.

SN

--- End quote ---

I'm surprised you didn't find a tube to color it more to your needs.  Dodd preamps can completely change personality with tube selection. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version