General Hospital > Special Events

AudioNervosa is raffling a new Slim Duet

(1/20) > >>

Carlman:
It's AudioNervosa's 1 year anniversary on January 18th.  So, I thought it'd be a good idea to raffle off a new Slim Devices Duet as seen here: http://www.slimdevices.com/pi_duet.html  This will be a production unit once it is released (which is soon).

It's $20 to join, please indicate your AudioNervosa screen name with your entry.  If you're not yet an AudioNervosa member, register here.
Send your entry to donations@audionervosa.com.
Checks must be in my hand by the time of drawing.  Email me for the address and such. 
All entries must be submitted by February 29, 2008. (extended to coincide with product release)
Be sure to send an email to 'donations@audionervosa.com' so your name gets in the hat.

Drawing will be held in February at the next local hifi gathering.  I want witnesses!  I will put everyone's name on a piece of paper, put them into a hat, stir and have my wife (or someone uninterested) draw the name.  I will attempt to video the event and post the winning moment.  (BTW, to keep it clean, I will not be in the drawing)

Who knows, maybe you could walk away with a new Duet for only $20....  Someone will.

Thanks for your support and continued interest.

-Carl

rollo:
  Great idea. now thats progressive thinking.

rollo

richidoo:
I'm in! If you pick me, I will pick it up and save you the shipping? ;)  ;)

mdconnelly:
Count me in too... best $20 I've invested ... even if I don't win it.

Thanks, Carl!

Carlman:
Cool! thanks everyone... we're off to a great start.
-C

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version