Systemic Development > Bipolar System Disorders

Schumann Resonators? Two Part Question

<< < (2/4) > >>

James Edward:
No, nothing yet. Damn life intervened in my audio adventures! I’m still going to do it. As far as Audiogon, Freud would have a field day with a number of the maladjusted, narcissistic, and downright nasty people populating that forum.

Nick B:

--- Quote from: James Edward on March 22, 2021, 04:45:25 PM ---No, nothing yet. Damn life intervened in my audio adventures! I’m still going to do it. As far as Audiogon, Freud would have a field day with a number of the maladjusted, narcissistic, and downright nasty people populating that forum.

--- End quote ---

Funny comment  :rofl I think he would indeed

P.I.:

--- Quote from: James Edward on March 22, 2021, 04:45:25 PM ---No, nothing yet. Damn life intervened in my audio adventures! I’m still going to do it. As far as Audiogon, Freud would have a field day with a number of the maladjusted, narcissistic, and downright nasty people populating that forum.

--- End quote ---
:thumb:

rollo:

--- Quote from: P.I. on March 22, 2021, 08:51:39 PM ---

--- End quote ---
:thumb:

--- End quote ---

Visited that site once and that was enough. Good call Jim. The Shuman resonator creates a relaxing calm in your room. A good thing. It also seems to manage the magnetic field to make a more cohesive sound stage. For me worth every penny. I have an extra Acoustic Revive available. Tom Maggorie is using it for the moment.

charles

Nick B:
I will relate an interesting story about very low frequencies.... Many years ago, I hurt my hip and was in severe pain. Nothing helped ease the pain. I had met a lady through ballroom dancing. I only knew her very casually. She became aware of my hip pain and mentioned that she was part of a pain study done at UCLA (which wasn’t published) ...probably in the mid 70s. To clarify, she was part of the research team doing the study.

While on the phone one time with her, she guided me through a step by step process on how to get into such a relaxed state that my pain literally disappeared. When I asked her more about it, she said that the body cannot experience pain below a certain threshold...let’s say 9 Hz. I believe this would be alpha brain waves. It was not an easy state for me to get into, and needless to say, I lost the instructions and lost contact with my friend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version