General Hospital > Special Events

Triode Wire Labs at AXPONA, April 13-15, 2018

(1/3) > >>

Triode Pete:
Triode Wire Labs is pleased to be participating at AXPONA, April 13 – 15, 2018 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center, Schaumburg, IL.

We will be in TWO Rooms again, Room 486 with fellow AC Sponsor Vinnie Rossi, Acoustic Signature Turntables (Germany) and Harbeth Loudspeakers (U.K.).

We'll be in Room 688 with Volti Audio and BorderPatrol Tube Audio Electronics... Hopefully the new venue is as good as the old venue!

I'm looking forward to seeing many fellow Nervosians there!

Cheers,
Pete

rollo:
  See ya there.

charles

Triode Pete:
Getting ready to head to AXPONA early tomorrow morning! We will be in 3 rooms this year, Room 486 with fellow AC Sponsor Vinnie Rossi and Harbeth Loudspeakers; Room 610 with Hugh from Angel City Audio; and in Room 688 with Volti Audio and BorderPatrol Tube Audio Electronics.

Triode Wire Labs will have a few new Surprises on hand, the brand-new "Spirit II" interconnects and the "Freedom" Ethernet cable!

I hope to see many of you there! Come thirsty!!!  :beer:

Cheers,
Pete

Nick B:

--- Quote from: Triode Pete on April 11, 2018, 12:13:42 PM ---Getting ready to head to AXPONA early tomorrow morning! We will be in 3 rooms this year, Room 486 with fellow AC Sponsor Vinnie Rossi and Harbeth Loudspeakers; Room 610 with Hugh from Angel City Audio; and in Room 688 with Volti Audio and BorderPatrol Tube Audio Electronics.

Triode Wire Labs will have a few new Surprises on hand, the brand-new "Spirit II" interconnects and the "Freedom" Ethernet cable!

I hope to see many of you there! Come thirsty!!!  :beer:

Cheers,
Pete

--- End quote ---

Hey Pete,
Have lots of fun and a successful event! When time allows.....whenever that might be.....can you mention what the difference is with version 2 vs the original version of the Spirit ic’s?
(assuming it is not proprietary)
Nick

dBe:
Good on ya mate!  Kill it in those rooms like you always do!   :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version