General Hospital > Special Events

AXPONA 2011 June 23rd & 24th

(1/2) > >>

rollo:
  A Sterophile sponsored two day event. Tickets $35 for a two day pass. Looks like audio clubs are NOT included for the press and manf. day as before, did I miss something ?
 Well hopefully the event will be well attended to promote our hobby. See ya all there.  :thumb:

charles

tmazz:
Hopefully they will be able to ramp up the exhibitor participation or this show won't be worth the trip. A peek at their web site shows only 29 exhibitors for the NYC show. In comparison, the Atlanta show last month had 218. I'll reserve my decision on whether or not to go until they have a better handle on who will be there.

http://www.axponanyc.com/default.asp

BobM:
This is the first audio show in NY in a while. I hope they beef it up a bit.

rollo:

--- Quote from: BobM on May 02, 2011, 09:58:25 AM ---This is the first audio show in NY in a while. I hope they beef it up a bit.

--- End quote ---

I tell ya Bob the number of  manf's showing is weak for a NYC show. A bit disappointing for the Big Apple. I feel its time for a less expensive venue like the old Tube Valley events. The one attended in NJ years ago was a blast with the small cottage vendors. Maybe we can market our Flea market for them as well.

charles

charles

BobM:
Edited per BarryNJ.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version