Music Ward > Music Discussion

Music...new or otherwise (?)!

(1/2) > >>

stereofool:
WELL...this category seems to be rotting-on-the-vine  :(.

SO...has anyone discovered any music that just rocks-your-socks??? This can fall in any genre.

I'll start...Matt Cusson...a very talented young singer/songwriter, who I discovered on My Space a year or so ago. He has finally released an 'album', but so far I have only seen it in MP3 download  :(...still it's worth a listen...IMO.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_dmusic?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-music&field-keywords=Matt+Cusson&x=19&y=17

Bigfish8:
I recently heard "Unlucky 7' by Glen Phillips, an artist I had never heard before.  I really liked the sound and will be placing an order for the CD with Amazon as I have been unable to find it locally.

Ken

bpape:
I've really been enjoying Greg Brown lately.  Very interesting voice.  Great story telling, Great recordings.  Very raw and unpolished but I just love listening to it.

Bryan

westcoastman:
Recently purchased Frontiers by Jesse Cook.  It's hard to describe but great acoustic solo guitar work with a unique rhythm and beat. The track Cafe Mocha grabbed my attention and I bought the album.

Worth a listen.

Bigfish8:
I have never really listened to The Grateful Dead and picked-up "The Closing of Winterland; December 31, 1978" today.  I am afraid I will now become a "Dead Head"! :rofl:

Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version