The Market > Dealer Ads

For sale. Musica Bella LeAnna Twin Chassis preamp with VTPS- New

(1/3) > >>

Response Audio:
This is the last piece from my personal collection. Never even set up in a system. In fact I haven't even put a volume control in it yet.
Asking only $2,200 +$45 shipping (two boxes).
The VTPS (vacuum tube power supply) is the best power supply we have designed for the Musica Bella and even Purity Audio Design preamplifiers. Built around the 274B rectifier. It uses a choke input design and loves the Sophia Electric 274B.
The circuit is a Class A design based on the 12AU7 and employs V-Cap OIMP output capacitors with V-Cap TFTF bypass capacitors.
More details and pictures can be found on the specials page of our web site.

http://www.responseaudiony.com/specials.html

rollo:
  If I did not own the Lamm Reference this would be MINE, mine, mine. For this money Guys STEAL IT.  :drool:

charles

Response Audio:
Thank you Charles. I will be sad to see this piece go. It has never even been fired up.
I will also consider reasonable offers.

mresseguie:
How would you characterize the sound of the LeAnna vs a 6SN7 preamp?

Michael

Response Audio:
Hello Michael. That's a tough one to answer as there are so many variables that come into play. Mostly depending on the circuit. The 6SN7 and 12AU7 have very similar characteristics but like any tube design, the circuit has a lot to do with the presentation. Using a Class A design, tube rolling has a huge effect on the sound.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version