Author Topic: my son wanted to be in this band  (Read 9575 times)

Offline TopRound‎

• Certifiable
my son wanted to be in this band
« on: December 27, 2022, 05:06:25 PM »
My son a trombonist was mad about the instrument practicing hours a day in high school, he was well on way to being really really good when covid hit and derailed so many musicians including his trombone teacher.
I am very proud of him, his dream was to be in this band in college. He never tried because he spent two years not playing with anyone and his as well as countless others chops suffered. He plays in his college band and loves music especially jazz and jazz fusion.
Carolina crown is considered to have the best brass section in the country. Entry into this band is super hard and extremely limited.
Practice is like being in the military, but the results....well hard work yields greatness

Watch the video to the end..... if you don't get goosebumps...your probably dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eyC0B7znaU&ab_channel=FloMarching
System: Nothing....gave it all up, but building a few things for my kids...vinyl, tubes and Gan Fet!

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: my son wanted to be in this band
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2022, 10:01:44 AM »
 Cool
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.