Author Topic: November Meeting Notice  (Read 3807 times)

Offline RussL

• Seeking Help
November Meeting Notice
« on: November 16, 2014, 06:23:18 PM »
The November Meeting will be held Friday the 21st, at the home of Jim Marks. Jim recently installed a new component in his system.  Digital decoding will now be handled by a Peachtree Audio DACiT-x. (http://www.peachtreeaudio.com/all-products/dac.html).

I suspect Jim (and Roy) may have some tricks up their sleeves. We shall see. :duh

Doors open at 7:30 PM; Charles will call us to order at 8:00 PM or there about. Everyone is encouraged to bring libations and or treats to enhance the holiday spirit. Hope to see you all there.

Russ Lachow
Audio Syndrome Secretary

Offline StereoNut

• Audio Neurotic
  • So much great music, so little time!
Re: November Meeting Notice
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 07:55:46 AM »
As usual, a fun meeting at Jimmy's.  I was very impressed with the little Peachtree Audio DAC that was making some "big boy" music. :D

System sounded really good, until you sat in the "sweet spot", then it sounded great! :thumb:

Thanks for the hospitality, Jim!

Bill
(SN)
"Friends, Romans & Countrymen; lend me your ears"

• Primaluna Dialogue Tube Pre-Amp
• N.Y.A.L. Moscode 600 Amp
• Bolder/EE Minimax DAC
• Cambridge D-500SE CDP
• Von Schweikert 2012 Mod.VR-4 Gen.III speakers
• VPI Prime/Soundsmith MMP3/DV20x2H
• T.W.L

Offline jimbones

• Audio Neurotic
  • Two plus Two Speakers
Re: November Meeting Notice
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 09:38:03 AM »
Ditto. Jim you are a gracious host for allowing those with Nervosa to come into your home.   :rofl: BTW, Mazz is right, the bass from your Magnapans is the very nice. Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Rogue RP7 Pre, Art Audio Vinyl Reference Phono,CJ Premier 12 Pwr, VPI Classic II/Dynavector 20X2L, Roon Rock, Auralic Vega DAC, Emotiva ERC-3, MIT, TWL, WireWorld, Wywires, Shunyata