Author Topic: June Meeting Notice Heads Up  (Read 3099 times)

Offline RussL

• Seeking Help
June Meeting Notice Heads Up
« on: May 30, 2013, 05:52:37 PM »
Big doings for the June meeting which will be held on the Friday the 14th at Mel's home.  This will be a dual meeting of our club and the Audiophile Society.  In addition, reps for the British speaker manufacturer KEF will be at the meeting, the first club meeting ever that KEF has participated in (big thanks to Mel).

On hand for our listening pleasure will be the KEF R900 floor standers and the 50th Anniversary LS50 monitors.  One lucky CLUB MEMBER will be taking home the LS50s compliments of KEF!!  :drool: In addition, KEF will have a goodie bag for each attendee.  Wow; just like the Oscars.

Both Mel (for food) and KEF (for handouts) need an accurate head count.  Attendance will be by RSVP only.  Audio Syndrome members please RSVP to me; Audiophile Society members RSVP to David.  Those members of both clubs choose one between myself or David.  I think I'm better looking but that's your decision to make.  Remember, you must RSVP.

Guests may attend but they have to be cleared through Mel.  It's a big house but we don't want to be packed in.

Formal meeting notice to follow.

Russ
Audio Syndrome Secretary
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 06:32:20 AM by rollo »

thisisvv

Re: June Meeting Notice Heads Up
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 01:33:51 PM »
how u RSVp??

V

Offline sleepyguy24

• Obsessively Audiophilic
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 06:40:18 PM »
I think this is for Audio Syndrome club members only. I've sent a PM as well as an e-mail to RussL but no response.

I have not joined Audio Syndrome because it is difficult for me to make meetings due to family stuff. Negotiating the free pass is a pain in the ass with the family but I'm really fighting for this one. I was offering to pay a pro-rated fee just to attend this meeting because I'm a KEF fan but still no go.

Oh well. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get a response soon but am not holding my breath.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 06:50:20 PM by sleepyguy24 »

Offline rollo

• Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 08:05:37 AM »
Sleepyguy, your in as discussed. How could we not have a KEF junkie attend. I will PM you with the details.
   We meet once a month except July and August. Usually the third Friday of the month. Occasionally we have a Saturday meeting. A mid Summer Rave style event as well if we get a host.
    Dues are $25 a year. Up to over 40 members now and growing. We cover NYC and LI.
    Thisisvv if you would like to join the club PM me.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.