Author Topic: May Meeting Notice  (Read 7282 times)

lonewolfny42

Re: May Meeting Notice
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2013, 09:43:37 AM »
I've now added my Von Schweikerts to the infamous Lone Wolf picture gallery and can cross another thing off my "Bucket List"!!!

Glad to help out Bill...and thanks for the invite... :beer:

Nice turnout of Syndrome members for a Friday nite...looked like close to 30 members... 8)

Enjoyed the food and the company...and your fine system.
It really shined with the vinyl. :thumb:

My only suggestion...room treatments to tune it in even better.

Give a call to Bryan or Glenn...GIK Acoustics...good guys - excellent products.

Their Art Panels... are really nice...heck, you can maybe get one with my photo on it.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Once again ....thanks !! :beer:

Offline StereoNut

• Audio Neurotic
  • So much great music, so little time!
Re: May Meeting Notice
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2013, 11:11:56 AM »
Thanks again guys!  I really was looking forward to this meeting, since I skipped hosting one last year.  It was a great diversion to take my mind off of my current job "situation" (read: downsized) for a day.

I was happy that my system performed admirably and I thank everyone who had kind words for it.  The comments had to be sincere, because more than one person "came clean" to now tell me after all of these years that they weren't so crazy about my Naim gear, but said they liked it then to be nice!  Everyone said the "new" system was a BIG jump up in sound from my old one... and I have to admit, I agree!  :D  Naim served me well for many, many years, but it was time to move on and I am very glad I did.

Kudos to the Gods of Synergy, otherwise this complete system make-over would never have went so well.  ;)

Again, thanks to all that were nice enough to bring dessert and additional adult beverages.  It helped make a really good meeting into a great one! :thumb:

I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves.

SN
"Friends, Romans & Countrymen; lend me your ears"

• Primaluna Dialogue Tube Pre-Amp
• N.Y.A.L. Moscode 600 Amp
• Bolder/EE Minimax DAC
• Cambridge D-500SE CDP
• Von Schweikert 2012 Mod.VR-4 Gen.III speakers
• VPI Prime/Soundsmith MMP3/DV20x2H
• T.W.L