Author Topic: NY Show April 13th  (Read 3149 times)

Offline BobM

• Audio Neurotic
NY Show April 13th
« on: March 27, 2013, 07:51:41 AM »
Who's going?

There also seems to be a 10% discount for members of an audio club, but a letter from the club is needed to prove membership. Is anyone pulling this together for us?

I would guess a standard letter on club stationary/letterhead could be e-mailed out to members in MS Word format attachment. Just add your own name into the letter, then print and everyone would have something to get the discount.

Here's the link: http://www.chestergroup.org/audio-societies-a-clubs

There's also something about a "mobile" ticket where you have it on your phone and don't need paper. Anything to avoid the long line of people picking up tickets the day of the show.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 07:53:44 AM by BobM »
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you'll have to blow your nose.

ltr317

Re: NY Show April 13th
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 11:17:43 AM »
Who's going?

There also seems to be a 10% discount for members of an audio club, but a letter from the club is needed to prove membership. Is anyone pulling this together for us?

I would guess a standard letter on club stationary/letterhead could be e-mailed out to members in MS Word format attachment. Just add your own name into the letter, then print and everyone would have something to get the discount.

Here's the link: http://www.chestergroup.org/audio-societies-a-clubs

There's also something about a "mobile" ticket where you have it on your phone and don't need paper. Anything to avoid the long line of people picking up tickets the day of the show.

Hi Bob,

I gave Rollo the contact info for him to send the club membership list to the appropriate PR person. 

Cheers,
Paul

Offline rollo

• Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: NY Show April 13th
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 07:29:34 AM »
  In the works. Yup a big 3 dollars. It is almost embarrassing to ask.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.