Author Topic: January meeting notice  (Read 17540 times)

Offline rollo

• Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: January meeting notice
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2012, 07:43:41 AM »
  Downloaded driver for windows vista no problem. Easy as pie. My computer will not recognize my document folder it was downloaded to. I guess we need to create a new folder to that we can access. For some odd reason where it was downloaded to will not come up. Again I believe it is a computer issue NOT the PDX.
  Going to try a different computer. Let ya know. I should have paid attention in computer class , eh !

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline satfrat

• Obsessively Audiophilic
  • Dallas Cowboys,, America's Team!
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2012, 09:51:34 AM »
  Downloaded driver for windows vista no problem. Easy as pie. My computer will not recognize my document folder it was downloaded to. I guess we need to create a new folder to that we can access. For some odd reason where it was downloaded to will not come up. Again I believe it is a computer issue NOT the PDX.
  Going to try a different computer. Let ya know. I should have paid attention in computer class , eh !

charles

I see the download comes thru as a zip file, did you open the file after the download Charles?
Butler 3150 amps, Sunfire Theater Grand 4 processor, Mhdt Havana w/Vitamin Q cap bypass, HTPC, Empirical Off-Ramp 3 w/Ultraclock & Hynes PS, Odyssey Audio Lorelei's, Usher X-616's, Ridge Street Audio Poiema!!! IC/SC, BPT & UberBuss power conditioners

Offline rollo

• Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2012, 10:41:07 AM »

charles

I see the download comes thru as a zip file, did you open the file after the download Charles?

Yes  Sir. However my computer could not access the folder. had a virus that shut down the file it went to. So, need to create a folder or file we can access. Oye !!
   Thanks for the help.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline bhobba

• Obsessively Audiophilic
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2012, 03:29:59 PM »
Hi Charles

Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble.  These things can be maddeningly annoying even for guys like me with over 35 years IT experience.

Just say the word and I will email or dropbox the file to you if you think that will help.

Thanks
Bill