Author Topic: April Syndrome meeting  (Read 2935 times)

ltr317

April Syndrome meeting
« on: April 06, 2011, 07:23:13 PM »
Because Good Friday falls on the 22nd this year, the April meeting will be held on the 15th at Jay L's place.  Meeting notices have been emailed to members, and for those who don't know what is a computer, snail mail will be sent to them tomorrow.  Non members who wish to attend please pm either Charles Rollo or myself.  Thank you.

Cheers,
Paul M.

Offline rollo

• Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: April Syndrome meeting
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 05:15:35 AM »
    Nice turnout for the meeting last night. Good to see some new members as well. Jay thanks for hosting. The modifications to the B&W crossovers paid off. The dayton caps provided some deep and thunderous bass. The music Fidelity DAC was definitely an improvement and wonderfull addition to your system. The room as always is just stunning. The woodwork the decor everything. A lucky man.
    There was a wall of sound the speakers truly disappeared. The mod tamed those tweeters for the good and presented a non fatiguing experience. Scott at S&G Sound did it again. Great work Scott.
     Thanks for a great time.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline StereoNut

• Audio Neurotic
  • So much great music, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 07:39:45 AM »
+1

Thanks for hosting, Jay.  Your system sounded better than ever!  The mods were definitely worth the $$$. 

Bill
"Friends, Romans & Countrymen; lend me your ears"

• Primaluna Dialogue Tube Pre-Amp
• N.Y.A.L. Moscode 600 Amp
• Bolder/EE Minimax DAC
• Cambridge D-500SE CDP
• Von Schweikert 2012 Mod.VR-4 Gen.III speakers
• VPI Prime/Soundsmith MMP3/DV20x2H
• T.W.L

ltr317

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 09:39:42 AM »
Jay,

Thanks for hosting.  Your system sounded very nice, and imaging was quite good. 

Paul