Group Therapy > Audio Syndrome NY

November 2009 Meeting.

(1/4) > >>

Lizard_king:
Hey Gang,

Just a quick reminder we are having this months meeting at the home of Jim Marks in his home on 11/27. Jim is truly a great, veteran member of our club.  I suggest we add to the meeting by contributing with food and drink to help our host out.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there.

Paul - President!

rollo:
Jims Maggies are 25 years old this meeting. Talk about reliability. Wonder what jim has up his sleeve this year.

charles

shep:

--- Quote from: rollo on November 22, 2009, 07:30:32 AM ---Jims Maggies are 25 years old this meeting. Talk about reliability. Wonder what jim has up his sleeve this year.

charles

--- End quote ---
I guess they should just about be run in  :roll:

rollo:

--- Quote from: shep on November 22, 2009, 11:19:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: rollo on November 22, 2009, 07:30:32 AM ---Jims Maggies are 25 years old this meeting. Talk about reliability. Wonder what jim has up his sleeve this year.

charles

--- End quote ---
I guess they should just about be run in  :roll:

--- End quote ---

Quite the contrary actually. The original Maggie 3. I do not believe has ever turned the volume up enoughto wear out a thing.  :lol:  Using modified Dynaco amps a Carey Pre a modified Art DIO DAC. We may hear a new mystery DAC . We shall see.

charles 

Lizard_king:
The Magnepan 3's are incredible speakers yet tough to setup and require lots of time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version