Group Therapy > Audio Syndrome NY

meeting at rollo's

(1/4) > >>

TomM:
To All.

Just want to say it was a excellent night of music at Rollo's home.The new 211's  from Grant audio worked out well.
 And yes it was a all vinyl night with the Linn as the source.A good time had by all that attended.
           Regards,
                  TomM

rollo:
Thanks Tom. Glad to see someone from our club here. The JPS cables won us over big time.

charles

Lizard_king:
Hey Tom,

Glad you have join us!

Paul

--- Quote from: TomM on October 29, 2009, 08:08:32 AM ---To All.

Just want to say it was a excellent night of music at Rollo's home.The new 211's  from Grant audio worked out well.
 And yes it was a all vinyl night with the Linn as the source.A good time had by all that attended.
           Regards,
                  TomM

--- End quote ---

rollo:
The new tubes are starting to open up a bit. Sophia advises around 100 hours. thanks to Shane of Hometheaterdoctor for supplying the JPS Labs cables.  As everyone noticed they made a big impact on the sound for the good . Even though the system sounded a bit dull due to the new tubes the cables showed their stuff.
    An evenening of LP only. The Lingo made a difference over the Valhalla board. An upgrade I do not regret. Not a Linnie by no means but this table now sings. Not even one request for a CD, amazing actually.
    Next meeting we need to take some pictures to post. Jim Marks is hosting the Nov. meeting. the Maggies are always a good time. Hopefully Jim and Roy will have an interesting trick up their sleeves as usual.

charles

ltr317:
Charles,

Sorry I missed the meeting.  I don't remember you have Grant Fidelity amps, but my memory is not what it used to be. 

Paul M.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version