Systemic Development > Psycho-Acoustics

Room Lighting with Phillips Hue Bulbs

<< < (3/3)

tmazz:

--- Quote from: P.I. on January 08, 2019, 08:46:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: rollo on January 08, 2019, 08:27:10 AM ---  I suspected that RFI thing good to hear clarified it. Dave before you really retire a " BUSS DEPOT with all your ingenious offerings in one box. DC blocker, Digibuss, Uberbuss and whatever other goodies you have.

charles

--- End quote ---
Remember - my “retirement” is conditional.  I will continue to service my past clients as long as possible.  It doesn’t mean I took my brain out of gear.  Far from it.  Hopefully there will be a new, very limited production (yes: expensive, unfortunately) power conditioner that will be the Swiss Army knife of audio power conditioners.  I’ve been working on this guy for over four years.  As with all of my products the first order of business is:  first, do no harm.  The second is to kick ass and to still be (at least semi) affordable.

The best will not be cheap.  Fair enough?

--- End quote ---

The words best and cheap rarely if ever can be used in the same thought.

Nick B:

--- Quote from: malloy on January 07, 2019, 09:16:30 PM ---HAHA! I was looking at a similar product last month at Ikea:  https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/lighting/smart_lighting/

--- End quote ---

Paul,
That’s a great gizmo. I could’ve used this back in the days when I was single and dating  🍷😎
Nick

JBNY:

--- Quote from: rollo on January 07, 2019, 04:22:31 PM ---  Hey this new product has no wires can be controlled from phone and can be dimmed. Now all I need to figure out is how to use it all.  :)

--- End quote ---

I've got about 15 hue lights around the house. Christmas time as a lot of fun with all the lighting scenes we were running. The Hue lights also can pulse and change colors with the music, better than a lava lamp for some late night fun. 

rollo:
   Hey Joe time for some R&B with those dancing lights. Meeting ??? Do your Fish swim to the beat ?

charles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version