Systemic Development > Amplification and Preamplification

Dynaco by Will Vincent

<< < (2/3) > >>

ejk:

--- Quote from: Barry (NJ) on January 06, 2023, 08:00:28 AM ---Those are all beautiful!
I imagine the custom case work on the Vincent version is what makes up that price difference.

--- End quote ---

I agree. I would buy it just based on the looks of it

toobluvr:

--- Quote from: Barry (NJ) on January 06, 2023, 08:00:28 AM ---Those are all beautiful!
I imagine the custom case work on the Vincent version is what makes up that price difference.

--- End quote ---

No...1200 to $1400 range was for the exact same Will Vincent custom case ones, a few years ago.

Since I've owned his Baldwin Organ super amp for several years, I've been following Will's work / offerings over that time.

Check "sold/expired" on Hifishark dated several years ago, you will see many.

ejk:

--- Quote from: toobluvr on January 06, 2023, 09:27:17 AM ---

--- End quote ---

No...1200 to $1400 range was for the exact same Will Vincent custom case ones, a few years ago.

Since I've owned his Baldwin Organ super amp for several years, I've been following Will's work / offerings over that time.

Check "sold/expired" on Hifishark dated several years ago, you will see many.

--- End quote ---

I agree with John. They were cheaper years ago but like everything else prices are up.

ejk:
Which actually leads me to this. I have been using EH El 34's in the Willsenton R8 and had purchased a quad of PSVANE's as extras when I bought the amp. Well, being home still sick with Covid I swapped them out about an hour ago and boy what a difference. Morer detail and smoother than the EH tubes and the muddied bass is gone. I was hesitant to buy the PSVANE's because I read there was a lot of failures with them but with the price on tubes these days, I decided to take a chance. I will keep my fingers crossed.

TopRound‎:
I'll be picking up a dynaco soon, we can try it your system if you like

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version