General Hospital > Special Events

Florida Audio Expo 2022

<< < (5/5)

AJ Soundfield:

--- Quote from: HAL on February 20, 2022, 01:31:27 PM ---Both the speakers AJ had setup with 4-way active designs.  They had controllable dispersion patterns via remote control.  Also had cardiod bass response patterns.  The HYPEX amps sounded great directly tied to the drivers.  An immediate sound from well controlled drivers that I do not hear often in speakers.
The smaller speakers were driven directly by a Topping D10 DAC.  The larger design was driven by a DAC/Preamp.  Line level to the speakers and plugged into the wall.
Two of the best sounding speakers at the show to me.

--- End quote ---
Thanks Rich, great seeing you as always. That mini-computer you brought was tiny(!) and uber cool. I hope you sell them like hotcakes!!
While audiophiles meandering in thought I was speaking in tongues about "variable directivity" and "cardioid bass", overall, most seemed intrigued by what their ears were hearing, so I'm going to be busy for a while.
Take care.

cheers,

AJ

AJ Soundfield:

--- Quote from: Triode Pete on February 21, 2022, 03:04:29 PM ---https://positive-feedback.com/show-reports/florida-audio-expo-part-1/

Cheers,
Pete

--- End quote ---
Pete, great seeing you gents again and thanks for coming. Dunno about that 85 degree weather, but things went well.
Your room sounded great as always, my hats off to you all. Gregs speakers had a sublime, ease of presentation, I'm sure helped by your  entire system.
Really need to hire some help next year so I can schlep around a lot more!

cheers,

AJ

AJ Soundfield:

--- Quote from: P.I. on February 20, 2022, 04:52:54 PM ---AJ knew where he wanted to go and has worked very hard getting there.  I'm really happy to see your comments.
Kudos, AJ!

--- End quote ---
Thanks Dave and happy birthday!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version