Group Therapy > Audio Syndrome NY

The New AudioSyndrome

<< < (2/4) > >>

P.I.:

--- Quote from: Lizard_king on December 06, 2021, 12:42:53 AM ---WRONG! I was not banished, I was suspended only for 1 season for revealing the trust about the C__t Steve R. I have not blown anything. All the club officers and even some board members have quit so the club is dead unless some people try to resurrect it yet with Covid still a major problem, forget about meetings.

--- End quote ---
Please take this off forum.  We've had enough of this.  🤯

Nick B:

--- Quote from: P.I. on December 06, 2021, 10:06:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Lizard_king on December 06, 2021, 12:42:53 AM ---WRONG! I was not banished, I was suspended only for 1 season for revealing the trust about the C__t Steve R. I have not blown anything. All the club officers and even some board members have quit so the club is dead unless some people try to resurrect it yet with Covid still a major problem, forget about meetings.

--- End quote ---
Please take this off forum.  We've had enough of this.  🤯

--- End quote ---

Agreed.

rollo:

--- End quote ---

Paul this is not the place for this conversation. Pm me if you have further negative comments. Not helpful to the Club which I know you respect. Members some members Meh , I get it. The remaining Members want the Club to continue after the shakeup. All warranted and set to move forward. Thanks for your understanding. I modified my post. :thumb:

charles

goldlizsts:
Mr Rollo,

I am not a member of the Syndrome, but would like to chime in.  Perhaps we should say - Our generation of "audiophiles, or audio fanatics" is nearing the end of its run. You can't deny the trend - even postings here are rarer, and club meetings are are (Don't blame the pandemic, as it's only coincidental that it came in as we're on the down slope!).  If and when the pandemic goes out, I still would like to come around to the meetings, to see old faces..... :drool:

Shek

rollo:
We stay positive. Still kicking.

charles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version