The Market > Manufacturer News

The dreaded P.I. audio group price increases are imminent...

(1/5) > >>

P.I.:
Being a small cottage industry audio manufacturer is getting harder and harder.  Price increases and component shortages have reached insane levels.  The worldwide supply chain is absolutely broken and the parts that are available are getting much more expensive.  To keep up, I should be raising prices ~ 25%, but I'm holding the line as much as possible.

Beginning 1 August my prices will be as follow:

UberBUSS - 4 receptacle top loader with P&S 5362A receptacles and Furutech FI-06NCF IEC inlet - $1295.00

MiniBUSS - 3 P&S 5362A receptacles and Furutech gold or rhodium plate IEC inlet - $349.00

DigiBUSS II - 3 hand polished P&S 5362A receptacles and Furutech FI-06NCF IEC inlet - $549.00

BUSS-Depot - Parallel-line Power factor Correction augmenter with fixed 18" power cable - $379.00

UberPuerto - Hand-polished P&S 5362A receptacle with graphene contact treatment and InterGalactic Flooby Dust RFI mitigating/mass damping compound - $89.00 ea

Custom cabling and upgrades in BUSS will be quoted on an individual basis.

Orders taken until then are at the old pricing.  My present build queue is ~ 5-6 weeks from payment to shipping.

Triode Pete:
Still very reasonable!

Some audio snobs would say "Your products are too cheap to be considered seriously!"...

Keep up the great work, Dave!

Cheers,
Pete

Nick B:
Dave,
Time marches on and so does inflation. But this phrase does come to mind…
“If you build it, they will come”  :thumb:

Folsom:
Seems more than reasonable to me.

P.I.:

--- Quote from: Triode Pete on July 26, 2021, 03:20:05 PM ---Still very reasonable!

Some audio snobs would say "Your products are too cheap to be considered seriously!"...

Keep up the great work, Dave!

Cheers,
Pete

--- End quote ---
Thanks, Pete.  I try.  This will be my last year doing this.  I will be closing shop December 31.  It is time (said the geezer).  💀

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version