Group Therapy > Audio Syndrome NY

Hello !!!

<< < (3/3)

tmazz:
I had heard that Peter was down for the count with Covid during the Spring.

Good to hear that he is back on his feet and feeling well enough to do these kind of things.  :thumb:

rollo:

--- Quote from: tmazz on June 05, 2021, 01:57:55 PM ---I had heard that Peter was down for the count with Covid during the Spring.

Good to hear that he is back on his feet and feeling well enough to do these kind of things.  :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Yup recovered with the 96% cure rate thank goodness. He had a serious bout being over weight.

charles

goldlizsts:

--- Quote from: rollo on June 08, 2021, 08:30:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: tmazz on June 05, 2021, 01:57:55 PM ---I had heard that Peter was down for the count with Covid during the Spring.

--- End quote ---

Yup recovered with the 96% cure rate thank goodness. He had a serious bout being over weight.

charles

--- End quote ---

Well, I do check into AN here and there, just that whenever I'd remember... outside of other chores, etc.  May be thru e-mail is another way of communication?  Anyhow, Mr Rollo, I've told you I tried to even contact you via the personal message link in AN here; I just never heard back from you. And, I'm griping again now....  Promise this is the last time.  The groups used to be much, much active of course.  But....

Shek

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version