General Hospital > Special Events

Capital Audiofest 2020

<< < (3/4) > >>

rpf:
Interesting (particularly about the Lampi DACs). Thanks Jim.

jimbones:
PS: From the manufacturers I spoke with they are SLAMMED with business. Salk has a 6 month waiting list, Rogue about 8 weeks. Modwright is having trouble keeping up with demand. So ironically the audio business is doing well

jimbones:

--- Quote from: rpf on November 10, 2021, 07:40:29 AM ---Interesting (particularly about the Lampi DACs). Thanks Jim.

--- End quote ---

Yes that is a particularly strong statement given all the DACs out there. It's something I need to compare with my dac in the future.

rollo:

--- Quote from: rpf on November 10, 2021, 07:40:29 AM ---Interesting (particularly about the Lampi DACs). Thanks Jim.

--- End quote ---

Great marketing

charles

rollo:

--- Quote from: jimbones on November 10, 2021, 07:43:06 AM ---PS: From the manufacturers I spoke with they are SLAMMED with business. Salk has a 6 month waiting list, Rogue about 8 weeks. Modwright is having trouble keeping up with demand. So ironically the audio business is doing well

--- End quote ---

It is busy. We are the busiest we have ever been. Especially Qln Speakers. Cannot get enough of them. The Prestige 3 and 1 are selling like hotcakes.

charles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version