Electro Stimulation Ward > Power Cables

Super Nova, no not that one

<< < (2/5) > >>

P.I.:

--- Quote from: rollo on May 08, 2021, 09:54:36 AM ---   Interesting design. However the proof of the pudding is listening after installed.

charles

--- End quote ---
Yup.

malloy:

--- Quote from: mikeeastman on May 07, 2021, 01:09:16 PM ---I tried 3 of their products and in my system they either did nothing or made the sound worse.

--- End quote ---

Interesting design to be sure. It reminds me of the Belden Iconoclast cable or the Nu-Force ones. But I am curious what products you tried that sounded bad. Dacs, power supplies, other cables?

Paul

jimbones:
I am intrigued. Even if I never get it, I hope it works as it could be a Godsend for some

P.I.:

--- Quote from: malloy on May 09, 2021, 11:36:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: mikeeastman on May 07, 2021, 01:09:16 PM ---I tried 3 of their products and in my system they either did nothing or made the sound worse.

--- End quote ---

Interesting design to be sure. It reminds me of the Belden Iconoclast cable or the Nu-Force ones. But I am curious what products you tried that sounded bad. Dacs, power supplies, other cables?

Paul

--- End quote ---
The problem with this is that of system synergy.  I tried some interconnects that sounded great in a friend's system that were absolute turds in mine.  That is part of the reason I make my own.  That and the education that goes along with experimentation.

mikeeastman:
Sorry I didn’t respond sooner, my internet was down.
It turn out it was only 2 of the ifii products, the usb3.0  and the itube2. The iusb3 did nothing and the itube2 sounded worse on all but one setting, don't remember which setting and that one did nothing.

I tried these on my old  system, I can’t try the tube2 agin because it is RCA and my systems inputs are either XLR or optical now. I will try the iusb3 in my bedroom system this weekend and see what it does.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version