Systemic Development > Analog Devices

saying goodbye to vinyl...

<< < (2/2)

S Clark:
I'm surprised to hear about the record store owner ready to chuck records.  My local store in Abilene is owned by an under thirty guy that's been pedaling vinyl since his early teens.  He's had record years (ha) including last year.  He also sells a ton of old mid fi stuff at big markups.  Last year he cleared well over 6 figures... not bad in a low cost, low pay town. 
But before you toss those old records, box up all of those old Blue Notes and send them to me!  :thumb:

Nick B:

--- Quote from: S Clark on March 08, 2021, 03:50:46 PM ---I'm surprised to hear about the record store owner ready to chuck records.  My local store in Abilene is owned by an under thirty guy that's been pedaling vinyl since his early teens.  He's had record years (ha) including last year.  He also sells a ton of old mid fi stuff at big markups.  Last year he cleared well over 6 figures... not bad in a low cost, low pay town. 
But before you toss those old records, box up all of those old Blue Notes and send them to me!  :thumb:

--- End quote ---

I wish I had Blue Notes to send you. A few months ago, I spent an hour and a half on the phone with a guy in Wyoming telling him what inventory I had and then shipping him maybe 20-30 albums. That’s all he was interested in. As I’m intending to put all my CDs on my hard drive....and I have such eclectic tastes in music.... I think a fair number of my CDs may suffer the same fate  :(

jimbones:

--- Quote from: tmazz on March 08, 2021, 01:59:44 PM ---If only I was closer...........  :cry:

--- End quote ---

ROAD TRIP!! :rofl:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version