Electro Stimulation Ward > Signals and Noise

Phono cables...

(1/2) > >>

S Clark:
I've been listening to a few phono cables today.   A friend loaned me his Audioquest with their 72V magical force field.. eh, ok.  I put my old Jelco cable.. nothing special.  Then I put in an Audio Sensibility Silver statement... and now there is something different to hear.  On Paul Simon's Graceland, accompanying vocals became more defined.  Bill Evan's "Alone" piano gained a nice (and realistic) sparkle that many recordings miss. 
I have their copper cable, and the silver seems like a nice improvement in some key areas.  Ohno continuous cast, cryoed, and burned in for about $300

https://audiosensibility.com/blog/

P.I.:

--- Quote from: S Clark on May 05, 2020, 12:26:57 PM ---I've been listening to a few phono cables today.   A friend loaned me his Audioquest with their 72V magical force field.. eh, ok.  I put my old Jelco cable.. nothing special.  Then I put in an Audio Sensibility Silver statement... and now there is something different to hear.  On Paul Simon's Graceland, accompanying vocals became more defined.  Bill Evan's "Alone" piano gained a nice (and realistic) sparkle that many recordings miss. 
I have their copper cable, and the silver seems like a nice improvement in some key areas.  Ohno continuous cast, cryoed, and burned in for about $300

https://audiosensibility.com/blog/

--- End quote ---
:thumb:

Awesome and reasonably priced!

etcarroll:
I'd give them a try, but there are no silver cables for $300, $470 is cheapest. Do you have another source?

S Clark:

--- Quote from: etcarroll on May 06, 2020, 07:30:13 AM ---I'd give them a try, but there are no silver cables for $300, $470 is cheapest. Do you have another source?

--- End quote ---
That $470 is Canadian, and they have a temporary 13% sale on top of that.  When I bought, the exchange rate put my order in at about $305 USD.

rollo:
  I use a silver Crystal Cable for phono and arm wiring. Then TWL Spirit to preamp from phono. Never thought I would like silver til I tried.

charles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version