Electro Stimulation Ward > Signals and Noise

TRIODE WIRE LABS SPLIT DATA AND POWER USB CABLE

(1/6) > >>

rollo:
  Who said USB cables make no difference HA, HA,HA,HA,HA,HA. This cable literally changed my digital world. We have proper tonality, harmonics, speed, clarity, detail, timbre and a hit in heart type of sound. Impressed to say the least this cable is a MUST have period. Save your pennies. Pete and Dave thank you for your work. :thumb:

charles

tmazz:
I have to agree with Charles on this one.

I got mine about three months ago and it made a HUGE difference in the SQ I got playing DSD files via my laptop. 

Guy 13:
Hi all.
I am not a 100% believer in cable can make a (HUGE) difference.
However, I never tried Triode Wire labs products,
so I won't comment.
In addition : 329 USD to 399 USD is not within my budget
and to me, paying that much money for cables doesn't make sense even of the SQ is HUGE.
But thats me and I don't say that that usb cable doesn't make a difference.
I will add that to hear a HUGE difference, you must have a good overall system,
which is not my case.

Guy 13

dBe:

--- Quote from: Guy 13 on November 05, 2019, 08:42:05 PM ---Hi all.
so I won't comment.
and to me, paying that much money for cables doesn't make sense even of the SQ is HUGE.
which is not my case.

Guy 13

--- End quote ---
Belief without experience is at best just a guess.  Years ago I was a “wire is wire” guy (not Guy, but guy) until I heard real and obvious positive differences.  That made me question most of my set in stone audio mantras.  It was then and only then that I began thinking outside of the whatever and began self education into the elusive reality of superior sound quality.

It was that first, big as a shoe box, teflon film and foil capacitor given to me by a long gone nuclear physicist that worked at Los Alamos Scientific Labs.  The cap was one that did not meet spec for whatever mumbo jumbo project that he was working on and headed to salvage.  Used as a tweeter crossover cap it revealed more information than I had ever heard.  This was at a time when even polypropylene was considered exotic.  I have often wondered just how many taxpayer dollars I had in my hands back then!

Changed my world.

Yes, there are some components that can reveal much more information than others in a musical way.  To me...that is what a “huge difference” is all about.

Just sayin’...

Guy 13:

--- Quote from: dBe on November 06, 2019, 12:05:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: Guy 13 on November 05, 2019, 08:42:05 PM ---Hi all.
so I won't comment.
which is not my case.

Guy 13

--- End quote ---
Belief without experience is at best just a guess.  Years ago I was a “wire is wire” guy (not Guy, but guy) until I heard real and obvious positive differences.  That made me question most of my set in stone audio mantras.  It was then and only then that I began thinking outside of the whatever and began self education into the elusive reality of superior sound quality.

It was that first, big as a shoe box, teflon film and foil capacitor given to me by a long gone nuclear physicist that worked at Los Alamos Scientific Labs.  The cap was one that did not meet spec for whatever mumbo jumbo project that he was working on and headed to salvage.  Used as a tweeter crossover cap it revealed more information than I had ever heard.  This was at a time when even polypropylene was considered exotic.  I have often wondered just how many taxpayer dollars I had in my hands back then!

Changed my world.

Yes, there are some components that can reveal much more information than others in a musical way.  To me...that is what a “huge difference” is all about.

Just sayin’...

--- End quote ---

Thanks dBe for sharing your audio experience with me and maybe others....
Yes, some components can make a (Small, medium, big or huge) difference,
but at what price.
That's where experience from others and your budget and SQ goals have to be judge.

Guy 13

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version