Systemic Development > Digital Audio Devices

Tidal

(1/3) > >>

rollo:
  OK so the old Dog started a trial with Tidal. For some odd reason I cannot get the "Master" sound from my DAC. Get it on my computer though. I use iPeng App on my iPad to control my Innuos server. I installed the App on myinnuos and it is working. However does not indicate 96.24bit as it should. Shows 44.1 on DAC. BTW by accident I downloaded the App several times to get the Master sound. Could it be that my iPad does not have same App ? Do I need to set up outside device or something.
HELP !!!

charles

Jack:
Check your Tidal streaming settings in the app.

James Edward:
Just a couple of things... You may need to contact Innuos if the settings in Tidal are correct. The good news is Tidal is popular, and Innuos should have some answers. I had a question about Tidal with the streamer I use, and it was easily resolved.
More good news- I only use the low end 9.99 Tidal, and it still sounds very good. At times, I'm surprised at how good...
At least try and enjoy the amazing amount of music available at your formerly nicotine stained fingertips via Tidal.
Jim

rollo:
  Set Tidal to MASTER [ $20/month] quality which uses MQA. The Innuos Zenith mk3 server has MQA however when playing 96/24 from TIDAL my DAC shows 44.1 not 96/24. The DAC does not offer MQA so it appears hi rez only with MQA DAC. I have heard double DSD from stored files of server /DAC and it is wonderful. Would like stream  hi rez without MQA.
  Can I get hi rez with QoBuz without MQA ?

charles

Jack:
Yes and to me better sound from Redbook too.  You will need to sign up for Studio.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version