Author Topic: Danville Signal dspNexus 2x8 Early Adopter version at AXPONA 2023  (Read 3026 times)

Offline HAL

• Audio Neurotic
  • Audio Mad Scientist
    • Hollis Audio Labs
Danville Signal will be at AXPONA 2023 in room 356 with The Monolith speakers this year.  They will have an Early Adopter version of the dspNexus 2x8 running the speaker system.  They will be streaming Qobuz for music playback in the room as that was the biggest request last year at the show so attendees could hear familiar music. 

The Monoliths speakers are no longer in production as the BG NEO planars are no longer available.  The H-Frame OB servo subs will be driven by the Rythmik Audio HX300-12OB servo amps.   The servo subs are still available, but now with the Rythmik Audio A370XLR2 or A370XLR3 servo amps as the HX300 servo amps are no longer produced.

I will be working on the new planar speakers with the Radian LM10n planars to take to Lone Star Audio Fest in Dallas, TX from June 2-4, 2023.  They will be also coupled with two H-Frame OB 3x12 servo subs running with the Rythmik Audio A370XLR3 servo amps with the OB EQ. 

Hope folks stop in their room for a listening session at the show.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 12:34:19 PM by HAL »

Offline HAL

• Audio Neurotic
  • Audio Mad Scientist
    • Hollis Audio Labs
Re: Danville Signal dspNexus 2x8 Early Adopter version at AXPONA 2023
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2023, 12:35:03 PM »
Change of the room number to 356 at AXPONA 2023.

Offline Nick B

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2023, 02:24:32 PM »
Danville Signal will be at AXPONA 2023 in room 356 with The Monolith speakers this year.  They will have an Early Adopter version of the dspNexus 2x8 running the speaker system.  They will be streaming Qobuz for music playback in the room as that was the biggest request last year at the show so attendees could hear familiar music. 

The Monoliths speakers are no longer in production as the BG NEO planars are no longer available.  The H-Frame OB servo subs will be driven by the Rythmik Audio HX300-12OB servo amps.   The servo subs are still available, but now with the Rythmik Audio A370XLR2 or A370XLR3 servo amps as the HX300 servo amps are no longer produced.

I will be working on the new planar speakers with the Radian LM10n planars to take to Lone Star Audio Fest in Dallas, TX from June 2-4, 2023.  They will be also coupled with two H-Frame OB 3x12 servo subs running with the Rythmik Audio A370XLR3 servo amps with the OB EQ. 

All the best at the show, Rich. Have fun and get some sales too!
Orchard Starkrimson Ultra amp
Supratek Chardonnay preamp
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
Holo Red streamer
Hapa Aero digital coax
WyWires Silver cables
TWL Digital American II p cord
Audio Envy p cords
Roon, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2023, 05:08:10 PM »

I plan on attending LSAF this year.  Lookiing forward to it!   :thumb:
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe

Offline HAL

• Audio Neurotic
  • Audio Mad Scientist
    • Hollis Audio Labs
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2023, 05:44:02 PM »
Dave,
Will be great to see you!
Rich

Offline HAL

• Audio Neurotic
  • Audio Mad Scientist
    • Hollis Audio Labs
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2023, 05:45:13 PM »

All the best at the show, Rich. Have fun and get some sales too!

Nick,
Thanks! 
Rich

Offline HAL

• Audio Neurotic
  • Audio Mad Scientist
    • Hollis Audio Labs
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2023, 12:04:19 PM »
Danville Signal is posting pictures on their FB page, but grabbed two from the first day of AXPONA 2023.

Offline HAL

• Audio Neurotic
  • Audio Mad Scientist
    • Hollis Audio Labs
Talked to Danville Signal today after they are back from AXPONA 2023.  They are very happy of how well the show went!  🙂

Was given the go ahead to begin the ordering process for Early Adopter units.  They will be in production from now until June and will be the first 50 units.  The Early Adopters will get the upgraded ADSP21569 dspBlok and new firmware for its use with new Audio Weaver with updates.

I have 2 Early Adopter units on order for customers that have requested them.  I can now order more as needed. Please let me know if you are interested as this is a Beta Test for the system, so if you want the full production system, that will likely take awhile.  All Early Adopter units sold will be brought up to the standard production unit configuration once the upgrades are completed.

You can contact me via AN msg.

Offline HAL

• Audio Neurotic
  • Audio Mad Scientist
    • Hollis Audio Labs
Re: Danville Signal dspNexus 2x8 Early Adopter version at LSAF 2023
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2023, 07:17:04 PM »
Just got an update that the EA dspNexus 2x8 will be here on Monday to begin use with the Magnetar II speakers for LSAF 2023.

An updated DSP XO is ready to try with the Magnetar II speaker and measure with the front mic input and my Behringer ECM8000 with calibration data.  If that looks good will get out the Earthworks M30 mic and calibration data.  That worked better with my old DEQX 2.6P processor than the ECM8000.  Both work with 48V phantom power on the mic input.

Will post pictures once it arrives.