Author Topic: Getting ready for LSAF 2023 demo room  (Read 11128 times)

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
Re: Getting ready for LSAF 2023 demo room
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2023, 09:18:04 PM »
Made it home from TX and now getting ready for CAF2023. 

Thanks to everyone that made it a fun show to attend and demo!
:thumb:  Ahhh, home!
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe

Offline HAL

• Audio Neurotic
  • Audio Mad Scientist
    • Hollis Audio Labs
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2023, 03:56:30 AM »
Dave,
On the road for 14 days with my nephew.  Longest time we have had to be together and he is now a well seasoned road traveler and understands high end music systems.  Started he and his brother off with a system using Danny's X-LS speakers years ago with my first Hafler DH110/DH200 system and it still works.  They both play instruments like my sister and I. 

We were supposed to show at RMAF2022 and all know the outcome of that show.  Even had the Al Stiefel memorial room for the year at the Gaylord.  We were both bummed out when it did not happen.  He really wanted to go, so this was a great substitute.

Now to get ready for CAF2023.  He is ready as he lives 10 miles from that hotel.  Been 5 years since I had a room at that show.  Now to put together something that will stir the pot!!!   aa

Offline HAL

• Audio Neurotic
  • Audio Mad Scientist
    • Hollis Audio Labs

Offline Nick B

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2023, 10:35:23 PM »
A very nice review of the rooms from Norm Tracy from LSAF2023.

https://positive-feedback.com/show-reports/lone-star-audio-fest-2023/?fbclid=IwAR1JkecAaDg5L9YyBGjoRIePWxBkWu_dxqVUUtbMN_Nh6lYp0XE6eHaBbnI

Rich,

That's a very nice review and it reminds me of what Scott posted. Norm did a very thorough write up of the show and I enjoyed reading it quite a bit. I think I'd enjoy LSAF a lot. Every audio show I've ever attended was so crowded and very hectic trying to get to as many rooms as possible. Maybe next year I will be able to attend....

Nick
Orchard Starkrimson Ultra amp
Supratek Chardonnay preamp
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
Holo Red streamer
Hapa Aero digital coax
WyWires Silver cables
TWL Digital American II p cord
Audio Envy p cords
Roon, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS