Author Topic: I'm not officially a mannufacturer any more, but...  (Read 1639 times)

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
I'm not officially a mannufacturer any more, but...
« on: March 21, 2022, 03:10:36 PM »
a good customer and great guy has a very special UberBUSS that will be going up for sale.  It is a full size enclosure (17"W x 5-1/8"H x 11"D) with 6 Uber Puerto receptacles and an FI-06 NCF IEC inlet. Price is TBD.  If anyone is interested, please PM me.  He and I have been talking about some custom solutions for his system and I will be building these solutions for him soon.

Don.  It looks like you are right about my retirement.  :D   At least I get to pick and choose what I do, for whom and more importantly, just how much.

For AN guys, my doors are open...
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe

Offline dflee

• Obsessively Audiophilic
Re: I'm not officially a mannufacturer any more, but...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 06:20:52 PM »
The voices never leave do they?
It's in your blood.
Long may you shine brother, long may you shine.
"Enjoy pleasure, not because it is fleeting, but because it exists at all." Sacrament, Clive Barker.

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 06:26:11 PM »
The voices never leave do they?
It's in your blood.
Long may you shine brother, long may you shine.
You nailed me  :D  Thank you, my friend...   :thumb:
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe

Offline Nick B

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2022, 11:04:31 PM »
a good customer and great guy has a very special UberBUSS that will be going up for sale.  It is a full size enclosure (17"W x 5-1/8"H x 11"D) with 6 Uber Puerto receptacles and an FI-06 NCF IEC inlet. Price is TBD.  If anyone is interested, please PM me.  He and I have been talking about some custom solutions for his system and I will be building these solutions for him soon.

Don.  It looks like you are right about my retirement.  :D   At least I get to pick and choose what I do, for whom and more importantly, just how much.

For AN guys, my doors are open...

That seems like a really great compromise, Dave. You still get to have fun and do what you love to do at whatever pace you want 👍
Orchard Starkrimson Ultra amp
Supratek Chardonnay preamp
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
Holo Red streamer
Hapa Aero digital coax
WyWires Silver cables
TWL Digital American II p cord
Audio Envy p cords
Roon, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS