Author Topic: Firth Of Fifth (for you Genesis fans)  (Read 1404 times)

Offline BobM

• Audio Neurotic
Firth Of Fifth (for you Genesis fans)
« on: May 13, 2022, 08:20:20 AM »
I'm really proud of this one boys and girls. It may be the hardest piece of keyboard work I've done in some time. A real classic PROG epic.

Enjoy

https://www.bandlab.com/fabass2020/firth-of-fifth-0380fbe3?revId=c42bd508-cbd2-ec11-997e-28187831e8a1
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you'll have to blow your nose.

Offline ejk

• Obsessively Audiophilic
  • Did I say no dropouts ?
Re: Firth Of Fifth (for you Genesis fans)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 12:58:39 PM »
Great job Bob.  What a life, move to Florida stay drunk, play golf and become a rock star. :thumb:
Aric Audio Super 6SN7 Line, Orchard Audio Starkrimson Ultra, Quicksilver Mid Monos, Lumin U2 Mini, Denafrips Pontus II 12th-1,Denafrips Iris DDC, Spatial Audio M3 Saphire, Hapa Audio Interconnects, TWL power cords, TWL speaker cables, Wireworld USB, i2s.

Offline BobM

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 01:21:21 PM »
Great job Bob.  What a life, move to Florida stay drunk, play golf and become a rock star. :thumb:

Have you been watching my Facebook page? I was sober at least one day this week.
 :beer:
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you'll have to blow your nose.

Offline ejk

• Did I say no dropouts ?
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2022, 02:12:59 PM »

Have you been watching my Facebook page? I was sober at least one day this week.

Sorry must have been this day

Aric Audio Super 6SN7 Line, Orchard Audio Starkrimson Ultra, Quicksilver Mid Monos, Lumin U2 Mini, Denafrips Pontus II 12th-1,Denafrips Iris DDC, Spatial Audio M3 Saphire, Hapa Audio Interconnects, TWL power cords, TWL speaker cables, Wireworld USB, i2s.

Offline dflee

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2022, 06:30:19 PM »
I can contribute that song as part of my hearing loss. Probably one of Genesis best works from "Selling England by the pound". Well done. I saw them do it live when they performed Lamb lies down on Broadway tour in McCormick center Chicago. I will never forget that concert. Thanks for the memories.

Don
"Enjoy pleasure, not because it is fleeting, but because it exists at all." Sacrament, Clive Barker.

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2022, 08:41:05 PM »
I'm really proud of this one boys and girls. It may be the hardest piece of keyboard work I've done in some time. A real classic PROG epic.

Enjoy

https://www.bandlab.com/fabass2020/firth-of-fifth-0380fbe3?revId=c42bd508-cbd2-ec11-997e-28187831e8a1
Nice, Bob.  Nicely done. 👍🏼
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe

Offline tmazz

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
  • Just basking in the glow of my tubes.....
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2022, 11:42:23 PM »

Hey, somebody has to drive the golf cart.  8)
Remember, it's all about the music........

• Nola Boxers
• Sunfire True SW Super Jr (2)
• McIntosh MC 275
• ARC SP-9
• VPI HW-19 Mk IV/SDS/SME IV/Soundsmith Carmen Mk II ES
• Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 DAC/Rasp Pi Roon Endpoint
• DigiBuss/TWL PC&USB/MIT Cables