Author Topic: dang my back is sore  (Read 3114 times)

rosconey

dang my back is sore
« on: March 27, 2008, 03:54:55 PM »
sold my pair of extreme monos today-

so i got the privilege to move not  just 2 68 lb amps but 4 also a tuna,cdp,power conditioner,audio racks(2),cable box,dvd ,thousands of feet of assorted wires ,preamp and 2 speakers-

i shipped them out and  redid my whole setup in a new stand in about 7 hours-i am sore-
i had a rack i bought to use in the garage called a "gorilla rack" -its very heavy duty and coated in a nice black finish with mdf shelves -

i only used 1/2 the height pieces for a stand 36'' tall by 36'' wide-all 5 shelves -
-just didnt have enough space for my dvd player-other than that it looks nice-

i was able to move the speakers back from my location for a better sound without even dialing them in yet-
it was a hard day but worth it-i havent done this much system readjustment in 3-4 years

mgalusha

Re: dang my back is sore
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 04:55:27 PM »
Must be the week for it, mine went bye-bye yesterday as well. I *hate* moving those but of course I don't have to do it again. :)

rosconey

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 06:28:50 AM »
starting to get the speakers dialed in- i was able to get them a little farther back and wider

Offline mca

• Certifiable
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 02:17:48 PM »
What amp(s) are you using now?
Modwright Transporter, Ayon Spirit II Integrated, Daedalus Ulysses speakers, Running Springs Haley conditioner, Reality cables, Black Sand Violet PC's.

rosconey

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 06:08:42 AM »
sold the mono extremes and use the new mono se extremes(odyssey)

Offline mca

• Certifiable
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 12:44:15 PM »
Aha!
Modwright Transporter, Ayon Spirit II Integrated, Daedalus Ulysses speakers, Running Springs Haley conditioner, Reality cables, Black Sand Violet PC's.