Author Topic: Who is going to Capital Audio Fest?  (Read 3688 times)

Offline tmazz

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
  • Just basking in the glow of my tubes.....
Who is going to Capital Audio Fest?
« on: October 27, 2018, 04:12:31 PM »
Who is going to CAF next week? I am planning to go with Bill and Gene (Pumpkinman & etcarroll).

I would like to propose a gathering of all the Nervosians in attendance. I though it would be fun to get together an meet face to face some of the people I have been chatting with online all these years.

Our own Triode Pete has offered the Triode Wire Labs/Volti/Border Patrol room (316) as a meeting spot. The show closes on Sat night at 6PM so I thought we could all gather there starting at around 5:45. (Pete said to remind everyone that there will be good music and cold libations while we wait.  8) )  From what I see on the CAF web site it looks like there will be a jazz combo playing in the bar from 6 to 8 so we could go down there and enjoy some beverages and live music, or perhaps just find a place for dinner.

So who is going to be there and what do you think of the idea?
Remember, it's all about the music........

• Nola Boxers
• Sunfire True SW Super Jr (2)
• McIntosh MC 275
• ARC SP-9
• VPI HW-19 Mk IV/SDS/SME IV/Soundsmith Carmen Mk II ES
• Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 DAC/Rasp Pi Roon Endpoint
• DigiBuss/TWL PC&USB/MIT Cables

Offline HAL

• Audio Neurotic
  • Audio Mad Scientist
    • Hollis Audio Labs
Re: Who is going to Capital Audio Fest?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 05:31:46 PM »
HAL will be there in the Plaza I room.

Stop by and say hello if you have a chance.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 08:05:56 AM »
   We will be in room 521. Extend the party.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline Triode Pete

• Industry Participant
  • Strive for Perfection, Settle on Excellence!
    • Link to System Details & Photos
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 05:03:40 PM »
Who is going to CAF next week? I am planning to go with Bill and Gene (Pumpkinman & etcarroll).

I would like to propose a gathering of all the Nervosians in attendance. I though it would be fun to get together an meet face to face some of the people I have been chatting with online all these years.

Our own Triode Pete has offered the Triode Wire Labs/Volti/Border Patrol room (316) as a meeting spot. The show closes on Sat night at 6PM so I thought we could all gather there starting at around 5:45. (Pete said to remind everyone that there will be good music and cold libations while we wait.  8) )  From what I see on the CAF web site it looks like there will be a jazz combo playing in the bar from 6 to 8 so we could go down there and enjoy some beverages and live music, or perhaps just find a place for dinner.

So who is going to be there and what do you think of the idea?

Come thirsty to one of the PROVEN best sounding rooms at CAF! We will have plenty of cold libations as well as some "warmer" varieties as well!

Have fun!

Cheers,
Pete
www.TriodeWireLabs.com
WT Reference/Lyra Titan I
Quadratic Audio MC-1
Custom BorderPatrol preamp with phono & line stage
Innuos Statement Server
BorderPatrol S20 EXD w/EXS PS
Klipschorns - Volti hot-rodded
UberBUSS