Group Therapy > Gateway Audio Society

Gateway Audio Society - Keep In Touch Thread

<< < (10/12) > >>

Scott F.:
OK, this one will blow your mind, follow this link;

http://www.audionervosa.com/index.php?action=mgallery;sa=album;id=32

That should take you to the gallery I created last night called "Cool Shots From RMAF 09"

Seems as if somebody has been viewing them after I uploaded them as they have four views. I only went through them once to get the links for my post.

That said, Lord knows I might have created an album the wrong way. I just checked, it shows up under the User Gallery.

Lemme try reposting the links and see if that works.

Thanks Rich

richidoo:
Yes, I see it. Maybe it was there before, I tend to ignore long words.

Put future pics into a  "ScottF" folder, make sub directories in there named whatever you want.

The gallery needs some customization to work effectively for us. I'll try to work on it.
Nice pics!

Bob in St. Louis:
TEST #1:

TEST #2:

TEST #3:

TEST #4

WHHooo HHHOOoooo!!!!!!!!!!!  :yay2: :yay2: :yay2: :yay2: :yay2:
There you go Scott. I've never had to use that method to embed a picture. Kinda weird.
But there you go anyway.
You can {quote} my post to see the versions I tried, and the last one that worked. I ussed the {DIRECT LINK} just below the image and placed the link between the {IMG}{/IMG} thingies.

Bob

Bob in St. Louis:
Awww crap.  :duh
I just noticed your other thread where you figured out how to do the pics.  :roll:
I did them differently than you did, but either way works.

Bob - damn

Carlman:
Click on the camera icon under your avatar to get to your album.. that's the easiest way to view your gallery...

People seem very polarized about the gallery.. they have no issue or have a lot of issues.. I'm not sure what to do about that.. I've installed the easiest one I know of.. Others I've seen aren't any more intuitive.

Click on gallery, then 'My albums', then 'Add new gallery', and upload photos.. The only somewhat tricky part is copying and pasting the link to the photo.

In this gallery software I don't think you can create multiple albums... You can only put all your photos in 1 place... your own user album.

I can do a more graphical how-to if it helps.  Like any piece of software, it takes a little getting used to..

In any case, I see the photos exist here: http://www.audionervosa.com/index.php?topic=1715.0 

So, glad it's working!

-C

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version