Author Topic: Why power conditioning?  (Read 7295 times)

Offline Nick B

• Audio Neurotic
Re: Why power conditioning?
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2016, 10:15:51 AM »
Hi Dave,
I've seen nothing but excellent comments on your products. My current Audio Sensibilty digital cable has lowered the noise floor  significantly and provides great sound. My plan is to replace the AC outlet and then try your Digibuss. That's likely all my budget would allow for power conditioning. So I'm excited at the prospect of further improving the sound this year
Nick
Orchard Starkrimson Ultra amp
Supratek Chardonnay preamp
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
Holo Red streamer
Hapa Aero digital coax
WyWires Silver cables
TWL Digital American II p cord
Audio Envy p cords
Roon, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2016, 06:13:46 PM »
Hi Dave,
I've seen nothing but excellent comments on your products. My current Audio Sensibilty digital cable has lowered the noise floor  significantly and provides great sound. My plan is to replace the AC outlet and then try your Digibuss. That's likely all my budget would allow for power conditioning. So I'm excited at the prospect of further improving the sound this year
Nick
Thank you, Nick.  I try very hard to build great products at a reasonable (too reasonable, probably) that do nothing but work.  That is why my total products returns are < 0.35%.

I'm like every other audiophile on a budget. All I want is for my gear to work and work well.  Hit me with a PM and I'll give you an option on the receptacle.

Dave
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe

Offline Nick B

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2016, 05:34:21 PM »
Sending PM now
Nick
Orchard Starkrimson Ultra amp
Supratek Chardonnay preamp
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
Holo Red streamer
Hapa Aero digital coax