Systemic Development > Tubes

Date identification of four Sylvania 6CS7 tubes (for Leben CS-600 amplifier)

(1/1)

kasperbergholt:
Clever people,

After a couple of weeks' waiting time, my first four 6CS7 (NOS) tubes (for a Leben CS-600 amplifier) arrived yesterday by mail from the US.

I think they're beautiful. My plan is to get three to four good quads - if not exceptional - so that I have enough for a lifetime. Estimated lifetime is often said to be in the 10,000 hours range, perhaps.

I'm looking for a bit of history of these - including how old they are.

Some pictures below.

Thanks in advance,

Kasper

Nick B:
Hello and welcome to AN  I see you just started posting here. You bio says you are 44, female and from Copenhagen. Is that true?

kasperbergholt:

--- Quote from: Nick B on April 17, 2023, 09:52:11 AM ---Hello and welcome to AN  I see you just started posting here. You bio says you are 44, female and from Copenhagen. Is that true?

--- End quote ---

Thank you. Had checked the wrong gender box. So 44, yes, from Copenhagen, yes & male :)

Nick B:

--- Quote from: kasperbergholt on April 17, 2023, 09:56:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nick B on April 17, 2023, 09:52:11 AM ---Hello and welcome to AN  I see you just started posting here. You bio says you are 44, female and from Copenhagen. Is that true?

--- End quote ---

Thank you. Had checked the wrong gender box. So 44, yes, from Copenhagen, yes & male :)

--- End quote ---

I thought so…very few 44 year old female audiophiles 😄 Enjoy our forum
Nick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version