Systemic Development > Amplification and Preamplification

Hey tube amp fans...

(1/3) > >>

WEEZ:
...stumbled across this site:

www.idealinnovations.biz

Stock and custom amplifiers at reasonable prices...

WEEZ

miklorsmith:
Nice!  I don't envy the "unknown" amp builder.  Especially tube amps are SOOO varied in sound that very few folks will take a flier even if the price is attractive.  Even at less expensive prices, resale is a major problem if it doesn't work for you.

If somebody trie and it's great, others might follow suit though!

WEEZ:
I exchanged a few e-mails with an owner. I asked him about build quality; sound quality; etc.

He indicated that the build quality was superb. As far as sound quality, I gathered that the 'voicing' might lean toward the vintage sound, rather than a more transparent presentation.

You can opt for volume pots; multiple inputs; mono blocks; push-pull; single ended; anything you want.

WEEZ

Response Audio:
I have "half a pair" of the Classic-60 mono blocs in my showroom that were sent tome by a customer. He sent me one amp some time ago before personal issues forced him to put his concentration elsewhere. I will be speaking with him again next week and see if I can get him to send the other unit.
 I hope to be able to give them a listen soon enough before selling them for him.

lonewolfny42:
Thanks for the link Don.... 8)

Yes Bill....post your comments if you get a chance to listen.....thanks ! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version