Music Ward > Music Discussion

Firth Of Fifth (for you Genesis fans)

(1/2) > >>

BobM:
I'm really proud of this one boys and girls. It may be the hardest piece of keyboard work I've done in some time. A real classic PROG epic.

Enjoy

https://www.bandlab.com/fabass2020/firth-of-fifth-0380fbe3?revId=c42bd508-cbd2-ec11-997e-28187831e8a1

ejk:
Great job Bob.  What a life, move to Florida stay drunk, play golf and become a rock star. :thumb:

BobM:

--- Quote from: ejk on May 13, 2022, 12:58:39 PM ---Great job Bob.  What a life, move to Florida stay drunk, play golf and become a rock star. :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Have you been watching my Facebook page? I was sober at least one day this week.
 :beer:

ejk:

--- Quote from: BobM on May 13, 2022, 01:21:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: ejk on May 13, 2022, 12:58:39 PM ---Great job Bob.  What a life, move to Florida stay drunk, play golf and become a rock star. :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Have you been watching my Facebook page? I was sober at least one day this week.
 :beer:

--- End quote ---

Sorry must have been this day

dflee:
I can contribute that song as part of my hearing loss. Probably one of Genesis best works from "Selling England by the pound". Well done. I saw them do it live when they performed Lamb lies down on Broadway tour in McCormick center Chicago. I will never forget that concert. Thanks for the memories.

Don

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version