The Market > Manufacturer News

P.I. audio group will cease to be...

<< < (2/5) > >>

P.I.:
I appreciate these comments and the personal emails that I've gotten.

My active part in the business will go away, I won't.  I'll be around to service customers that I've gotten over the years and will definitely keep my hand in doing things and working on the ideas that have not been given the time and opportunity to come to pass.  Hopefully I'll have more time to listen and just enjoy music and be a little more active here.  It is just that the daily grind has become exactly that.

Like I said: I love this place and you all.  :thumb:

Barry (NJ):

--- Quote from: P.I. on October 09, 2021, 03:09:10 PM ---I appreciate these comments and the personal emails that I've gotten.

My active part in the business will go away, I won't.  I'll be around to service customers that I've gotten over the years and will definitely keep my hand in doing things and working on the ideas that have not been given the time and opportunity to come to pass.  Hopefully I'll have more time to listen and just enjoy music and be a little more active here.  It is just that the daily grind has become exactly that.

--- End quote ---

Dave, All the very BEST for you and your new adventures where ever they may lead!

dflee:
So Dave, what's it gonna take to get rid
Of you. I mean we tried to make you so
busy that you wouldn't have time to be around and  what do you do, retire and will
have more time to hang out. I for one will always enjoy your works and your wit.
Toast to a great future and thanks for all you've done.

Don

P.I.:

--- Quote from: Barry (NJ) on October 10, 2021, 06:39:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: P.I. on October 09, 2021, 03:09:10 PM ---I appreciate these comments and the personal emails that I've gotten.

--- End quote ---

Dave, All the very BEST for you and your new adventures where ever they may lead!

--- End quote ---
Thanks Barry  8)

P.I.:

--- Quote from: dflee on October 10, 2021, 09:22:08 AM ---So Dave, what's it gonna take to get rid
Of you. I mean we tried to make you so
busy that you wouldn't have time to be around and  what do you do, retire and will
have more time to hang out. I for one will always enjoy your works and your wit.
Toast to a great future and thanks for all you've done.

Don

--- End quote ---
I'm like a bad penny.  I'll just keep showing up, my friend 👍🏼

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version