The Market > Manufacturer News

P.I. audio group will cease to be...

<< < (3/5) > >>

tmazz:

--- Quote from: P.I. on October 10, 2021, 12:03:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: dflee on October 10, 2021, 09:22:08 AM ---So Dave, what's it gonna take to get rid
Of you. I mean we tried to make you so
busy that you wouldn't have time to be around and  what do you do, retire and will
have more time to hang out. I for one will always enjoy your works and your wit.
Toast to a great future and thanks for all you've done.

Don

--- End quote ---
I'm like a bad penny.  I'll just keep showing up, my friend 👍🏼

--- End quote ---

We can only hope.   :D

dflee:
"my friend 👍🏼"
I am not worthy (but ever so grateful).
Your equipment will grace my humble abode till I no longer exist.
Speaking of, disconnected the tele cause I'm out of room in the Digi and no, that aint gonna get it. Color definition left the building. Now I have the cable out and while the sould took a hit I'll probably live with it cause the Digi does so much for everthing plugged into it. While it is a shame to be losing your products, I hope we can still rely on your expertise for many years to come.
Will there be a continuation of your knowledge through other's products and will someone continue the "Buss" series of equipment?

Don

P.I.:

--- Quote from: dflee on October 10, 2021, 06:29:10 PM ---"my friend 👍🏼"
I am not worthy (but ever so grateful).
Your equipment will grace my humble abode till I no longer exist.
Speaking of, disconnected the tele cause I'm out of room in the Digi and no, that aint gonna get it. Color definition left the building. Now I have the cable out and while the sould took a hit I'll probably live with it cause the Digi does so much for everthing plugged into it. While it is a shame to be losing your products, I hope we can still rely on your expertise for many years to come.
Will there be a continuation of your knowledge through other's products and will someone continue the "Buss" series of equipment?

Don

--- End quote ---
Get a triple tap from a big box store and plug it into one of the receptacles.  It will net you one more outlet.  Treat the contacts with a contact enhancer...

I am working on the continuing existence of the BUSS-Line of products with a long established and well known member of the audio manufacturing community.  I do believe that things will be continued and that ideas I have that I just don't have time to bring to market will happen.  My hands and broken body are giving up on me, but my brain is absolutely engaged.  I actually have several companies interested and simply have to make the best decision for everyone involved.

I will continue to supply a couple of companies that co-op my goods.  I have to keep myself engaged.  I will probably refine and market some items that I gave done in the past.  Then again, there are the equipment mods that I love to do...

I'll be active and here as long as God gives me breath, ability and intellect to do so.  I think of possibilities when I try to go to sleep.  One of the reasons I post stuff... let's see...  11:57PM, and still going strong.  I wake up at the crack of 9:00AM-ish most days.  The old R&R drummer/guitarist is ingrained in the Old Guy.

It is just P.I. audio group that will bite the big begonia...  not me.

P.I.:

--- Quote from: mresseguie on October 09, 2021, 08:31:46 AM ---Dave,

On the one hand, I'm sorry to learn of this. Your PI Audio Busses are kickass, and I still use all three of mine. I agree wholeheartedly with what rpf and mdconnelly have stated. You have contributed a great deal to not only this forum but to that 'other forum' as well. On the other hand, I understand your decision. There comes a time when other matters become more important - offspring; grandkids, simple pleasures of holding hands with Gayle as you walk in the park.

Enjoy yourself - you've earned it.

Are you contemplating moving to Oregon now to be closer to family?

Michael

--- End quote ---
Uhm, not really thinking about Oregon any longer.  Daughter Alicia and husband Stu + Dixie the Amazing Pitbull moved to Tucson so she can do a fellowship in addictive medicine treatment and is slowly transferring her internal medicine practice to there.  She is flying back and forth to Portland so she can mentor her head interns under her.  Our other daughter's husband may be moving to Phoenix to open a new ASM branch, so... 

Hey:  Tucson is 6-ish hours by car.  Going there for Halloween!   👻 Boo!

Response Audio:
Wow Dave. Sorry to see you go. We have lost a lot of great people in this industry but happy to see someone leaving on THEIR terms. Enjoy your retirement and enjoy your time now that allows you to cherish the loved one that sat by you all these years.
Enjoy, be well and stay in touch. I'm sure there are many that will miss you and your great products my friend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version