The Market > Group Buys, Groupons, and Tours

UBERBUSS TOUR

<< < (5/7) > >>

Nick B:

--- Quote from: dflee on June 24, 2017, 02:21:43 PM ---Nick:
In the words of Mr. Jolsen "You ain't heard nothin yet".

--- End quote ---

Don,
I don't doubt that at all
Nick

rollo:
PM me your info and we will get this going.

charles

Nick B:

--- Quote from: rollo on June 27, 2017, 10:44:04 AM ---PM me your info and we will get this going.

charles

--- End quote ---

Charles,
Check your PM.
Nick

rollo:
OK finally shipped to Mike Eastman. Mike whatever your findings please post them, thanks.

charles

mikeeastman:
I want to thank Charles for the chance to try out the Uber. First off I have to state that my system is unusual because I live off grid and my power is supplied by an inverter. I did three test on the Uber 1st I connected it and let it settle in for 24 hrs, then I did a listening test and could hear no difference in SQ. 2nd I played a blank tracked used to test floor noise, with this track playing if I turn the vol up to 80% or higher I can hear a very slight high pitched whine if I lay my ear on my tweeter, the Uber had no effect on the whine. 3rd I connected an EMI meter to the Uber and got a high EMI reading also when I test any of the receptacles on my dedicated circuits when the Uber is plugged in I get same high EMF reading. Without Uber I get a very low reading of EMI, I get the same low reading on my dedicated circuits and the rest of the circuits in my house. I assume the whine is produced by my inverter. I have no idea why the Uber would amplify or make the EMI more noticeable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version