Group Therapy > Audio Syndrome NY

Audio Syndrome NY

(1/5) > >>

rollo:
  Founded some 40 years ago and boasting some of the better systems in NY and LI with a membership of 25 we meet monthly at members homes the third Friday of the month for ten months out of the year. We take July & August off. [ Bad power company]
  We are about the music as well as the gear. Dues are $20 for the year. Good food, music, audio banter with reviewers, manfs, DIYers, tube rollers, SS gurus, computer audio and most of all FUN, FUN, FUN.
   If interested please email me for our schedule. Looking forward to our members posting here. THANKS AUDIO NERVOSA.

charles

richidoo:
That's awesome Charles. Thanks for letting us know.

Lizard_king:
Hello Everyone:

My name is Paul and I am the President of the Audio Syndrome. This wonderful club has been around since 1979 and I proud to be a part of this club.

Audio Nervosa is a great site and we all know this is great for all of us. The opportunity to share information and reach out to others thrills me and I feel confident the club will prosper in using this forum.

At present, we have 25 or so active members. We are based in the NYC metro area, mostly Long Island, Queens and Manhattan residents. Some of the elder members do not attend as much yet they are incredible to learn from. The club consists mostly of dedicated audiophiles who love to listen to music and have the performance conveyed to them. The newer members bring enthusiasm and are learning about music, tubes, etc.

We had our initial meeting of the season this past Friday in Greenlawn, NY. An audio engineer from NYC was our guest and he was very pleased with his time spent with us and wishes to go to our next meeting which should be in the northern part of Queens. I am also inviting a talented audio technician who will be so valuable to us with his ability to repair and upgrade equipment.

I welcome anyone who is a member of Audio Nervosa to read this forum and share your thoughts, experiences, etc. Should you live in the NY Metro area, you may want to consider checking us out.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you:

Paul - President Audio Syndrome.

richidoo:
Welcome Audio Syndrome members. Make yourselves at home!

I would love to attend one of your meets sometime. Do you have a planned schedule of meets?  Or just when the feeling moves you like how we do it?

Lizard_king:
Thanks Rich! Our meetings are in session from September through June. We usually have them the final Friday (sometimes the 3rd Friday) on the month. We look forward to seeing you there and will get to you, the address. Are you in the NY metro area?

Paul

--- Quote from: richidoo on September 28, 2009, 04:59:11 PM ---Welcome Audio Syndrome members. Make yourselves at home!

I would love to attend one of your meets sometime. Do you have a planned schedule of meets?  Or just when the feeling moves you like how we do it?

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version