Author Topic: 12" inches of snow tomorrow and then......  (Read 2765 times)

Offline Response Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Build your system for yourself, not the critics
    • Response Audio
12" inches of snow tomorrow and then......
« on: January 31, 2011, 08:28:46 PM »
....the heavy stuff is predicted for Wednesday. What does that mean :shock:

They are not telling us up here how much snow to expect on Wednesday but tomorrow (Tuesday) we are suppose to see up to a foot. They are saying up to 24" plus for a total storm accumulations.

Good thing my shop is only two blocs from my house! The wife has to work tomorrow and I am sure the kids wont have school. Their best friends live next door to my shop :thumb:
Design Engineer
Response Audio NY
Custom Vacuum Tube Deaign
www.ResponseAudioNY.com

Offline etcarroll

• Audio Neurotic
  • spin it!
Re: 12" inches of snow tomorrow and then......
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 06:42:22 AM »
You seem way to happy about all this.  :shock:

Sicko!
"...if you want to enjoy your gear, don't listen to anything that might be better."

Offline goldlizsts

• Obsessively Audiophilic
  • Let Music Pass!
Re: 12" inches of snow tomorrow and then......
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 01:39:37 PM »
....the heavy stuff is predicted for Wednesday. What does that mean :shock:

They are not telling us up here how much snow to expect on Wednesday but tomorrow (Tuesday) we are suppose to see up to a foot. They are saying up to 24" plus for a total storm accumulations.

Good thing my shop is only two blocs from my house! The wife has to work tomorrow and I am sure the kids wont have school. Their best friends live next door to my shop :thumb:

Even 2 blocks in a 24" situation is rough, mun! :duh  We had 19" and we could hardly breathe the other day.  You folks up there are really tough cookies. :thumb:  I had a whole bunch of friends who worked up there, and they've now desserted Endicott because of that!  :rofl: ( :drool: Ha, that's mainly because of the grace of Big Blue I suppose :duh!).