Author Topic: Old Fashioned NY Audio Rave Staten Island October 22, 1pm till I kick u out  (Read 19534 times)

Offline ejk

• Obsessively Audiophilic
  • Did I say no dropouts ?
Ok guys NY Ravers and Syndrome members. We are going to have an old-fashioned Rave. We have not done this in years. Mike (Top Round) and Levi will be there. I'm trying to get Mr. Blue Towel to make an appearance. We will have 2 systems going. 1 in the Livingroom and 1 down in the den. I stream Tidal to BS Node to MHDT Dac so if you want to bring CD's someone bring a player. Other gear we have Audio Physic speakers, Zu Omens, Triangle Bro3. Rogue sphinx 3 and Willsenton R8 tube Int. I am on the Orchard Audio Starkrimson tour, so I hope to have it by then. Den system stays as is. Living room system, we can swap some Schiit out. Oh, I made a funny. I will throw you guys some food. Deepak, BARRY, Rollo, Emil, Pete, Tmazz and whoever else we expect to see guys. I think the last Rave we had like 100 people. So, no go this time. Like to keep at max 15 or so. PM me and I will send you the address again.
Hope to see you guys

Whoever needs my address and number PM me

Please park on the main rd. Amboy Rd. Due not park on my street it is a private block for the homeowners
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 03:57:04 PM by ejk »
Aric Audio Super 6SN7 Line, Orchard Audio Starkrimson Ultra, Quicksilver Mid Monos, Lumin U2 Mini, Denafrips Pontus II 12th-1,Denafrips Iris DDC, Spatial Audio M3 Saphire, Hapa Audio Interconnects, TWL power cords, TWL speaker cables, Wireworld USB, i2s.

Offline shadowlight

Re: Old Fashioned NY Audio Rave Staten Island October 22, 1pm till I kick u out
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 06:20:15 AM »
See you on the 22nd.  I do not listen to cd's any more but I can bring a either a California Audio Lab DX-1 or Pioneer Elit dv59avi sacd/cd player if other folks want to bring their CD's.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2022, 08:40:02 AM »
  Hope to make it. Put the word out

charle
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 11:12:56 AM by rollo »
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline ejk

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2022, 08:46:48 AM »
Lonewolf is trying to make it also. Its tough with all that stardom
Aric Audio Super 6SN7 Line, Orchard Audio Starkrimson Ultra, Quicksilver Mid Monos, Lumin U2 Mini, Denafrips Pontus II 12th-1,Denafrips Iris DDC, Spatial Audio M3 Saphire, Hapa Audio Interconnects, TWL power cords, TWL speaker cables, Wireworld USB, i2s.

Offline shadowlight

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2022, 08:51:08 AM »
Lonewolf is trying to make it also. Its tough with all that stardom

It would be good to see him after such a long time. 

Offline ejk

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2022, 08:58:34 AM »
Whoever needs my address a number just pm me

Offline dflee

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2022, 01:40:08 PM »
Wish I lived close enough to join in.
That said, there better be some pics (Chris on a speaker would be way cool)
and it would be nice to see what all you old farts look like.

Don
"Enjoy pleasure, not because it is fleeting, but because it exists at all." Sacrament, Clive Barker.

Offline ejk

:thumb:

Don

What would be a Rave without pictures.  :thumb:

Offline ejk

Guys try to confirm the weekend before that you are yay or nay for sure so I can plan things out better

Offline S Clark

• Audio Neurotic
In years past, even us Texas boys used to enjoy some of your raves... LoneWolf42 used to burn extra copies of his demo cd's and send them to me.  Hope you guys have a great time.  :thumb:
Speaker-GR Research LS9-XStatik-AltecFlamenco
Amp-Moscode,Dodd,Folsom
Pre-Dodd
Turntable-Vyger,Victor,TechnicSP10MK2
Phonopre-Hagermann,Jolida,GSlee   
Cable-AudioSensibility Wywires TWL
Cartridge-Dynavector,Sumiko
Tonearm-PioneerP3,Jelco
Rythmic sub

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC

Don
Ditto!   :thumb:
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe

Offline ejk

In years past, even us Texas boys used to enjoy some of your raves... LoneWolf42 used to burn extra copies of his demo cd's and send them to me.  Hope you guys have a great time.  :thumb:

I'm sure you saw my post about his band...Now he charges :rofl:

Everyone enjoyed our Raves until we got banned from AC. May have to crash AC with pics that day

Offline ejk

ATTENTION
As stated in the start of this thread i.e., first post up top

Who has PM'D me I have made room for. I can only have about 15 people, so I have room for about 7 more give or take. I live in a townhouse not a large Mcmansion in the suburbs. I would love to have you all but its only 1400sf.

Thanks for understanding

Offline BobM

• Audio Neurotic
Have a great time guys and post pic's.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you'll have to blow your nose.

Offline ejk

Have a great time guys and post pic's.

I thought you were going to fly up