Author Topic: Audio Nervosa T-Shirt Orders  (Read 40556 times)

Offline Carlman

• Audio Neurotic
Re: Audio Nervosa T-Shirt Orders
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2011, 05:51:23 PM »
FYI, wash those dark blue shirts by themselves or with other really dark clothes first.. wow, that's some dark blue water!

Thanks for the tip, Mike!
I really enjoy listening to music.

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2011, 07:07:55 PM »
Thanks for the warning...  Does the artwork ink stay white?

I am gluing speakers together now, so hopefully we can have a g2g in a couple weeks to get shirts and smoke audio crack.

Offline mdconnelly

• Audio Neurotic
  • new ways to dream...
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2011, 04:53:04 AM »
The artwork of both color shirts holds up perfectly, but as Carl said (and I learned the hard way  :duh, wash the blue ones separately.   The blue runneth over.

Offline Carlman

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2011, 04:54:19 AM »
Yes, it's still bright white, no problem there..

Offline mdconnelly

• Audio Neurotic
  • new ways to dream...
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2011, 04:58:12 AM »
Steve, Ken, Rich - I've got your shirts!   If you find  yourself in Durham or RTP and want to pick them up, just drop me an email and we'll arrange it or send me your address and I'll drop them in the mail.  Of last (and best!) resort,  we just need to schedule a G2G soon!

And we still have a few extras if anyone is interested!   Carl is already cooking up some ideas for a fall printing!

Offline tmazz

• Just basking in the glow of my tubes.....
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2011, 06:10:04 AM »
FYI, wash those dark blue shirts by themselves or with other really dark clothes first.. wow, that's some dark blue water!

Thanks for the tip, Mike!

The shirts look like they are the same color as a new pair of Levi's jeans and they run like hell to the first time through the wash. Wonder if it is the same type of dye.

When I was in college I wore a brand new pair of jeans on a trip to Six Flags. It was a warm day so we ended up spending a good amount of time riding the log flume ride to get wet and cool off. When I got home and changed out of the clothes I was wearing my entire body was blue from the waist down.   #-o
It took several days and about a dozen showers to get my skin back to a normal color   :rofl:

So so not only do you need to wash then separately from everything else, I would also recommend not wearing them before they are washed , especially if it is a hot sweaty day.  :roll:
Remember, it's all about the music........

• Nola Boxers
• Sunfire True SW Super Jr (2)
• McIntosh MC 275
• ARC SP-9
• VPI HW-19 Mk IV/SDS/SME IV/Soundsmith Carmen Mk II ES
• Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 DAC/Rasp Pi Roon Endpoint
• DigiBuss/TWL PC&USB/MIT Cables

Offline allenzachary

• Obsessively Audiophilic
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2011, 06:12:43 AM »
Did any shirts get ordered in infant sizes? We don't want Luke, Son of Carlman to feel left out.

Offline StereoNut

• Audio Neurotic
  • So much great music, so little time!
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2011, 06:42:06 AM »
Did any shirts get ordered in infant sizes? We don't want Luke, Son of Carlman to feel left out.

Well, we already know that the color on the blue shirt runs... maybe we'll find out next that the tan ones shrink when you wash them! :duh  If so, little Luke will have a whole wardrobe of AN shirts! :shock:

Just kidding.  Please don't be offended by my "off-color" remarks or "shrinking" political correctness! :rofl:

Seriously, everyone involved with making these shirts happen deserves kudos! :thumb:
"Friends, Romans & Countrymen; lend me your ears"

• Primaluna Dialogue Tube Pre-Amp
• N.Y.A.L. Moscode 600 Amp
• Bolder/EE Minimax DAC
• Cambridge D-500SE CDP
• Von Schweikert 2012 Mod.VR-4 Gen.III speakers
• VPI Prime/Soundsmith MMP3/DV20x2H
• T.W.L

Offline richidoo

« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2011, 06:51:10 AM »

Offline StereoNut

• Audio Neurotic
  • So much great music, so little time!
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2011, 07:30:09 AM »

Wow!  Talk about "shrinking" political correctness!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Friends, Romans & Countrymen; lend me your ears"

• Primaluna Dialogue Tube Pre-Amp
• N.Y.A.L. Moscode 600 Amp
• Bolder/EE Minimax DAC
• Cambridge D-500SE CDP
• Von Schweikert 2012 Mod.VR-4 Gen.III speakers
• VPI Prime/Soundsmith MMP3/DV20x2H
• T.W.L

Offline Carlman

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2011, 07:34:54 AM »
Ha... I understand the razzing, it's tough to pull it off with computer-typing... but I get it!
When Mike dropped off my tee's yesterday, I was very pleased with the quality and style.  It worked out perfectly.  I also realize there is no way to please everyone.  What!? Really!?  :lol:

It got me thinking about the next run, though.... what if everyone sent me a shirt that was either very dark or very light to have the same logo printed?  I could just provide a due-date and address... You ship them, they get printed, and shipped back... Done deal!  The cost is shipping and printing... and since we covered all the setup costs already, it shouldn't be too much to do this.  So, after some time passes, we'll do this again, likely with that option.

And yes, Luke is covered!  I picked up a few dark blue clearance items at Target of various sizes so he can grow into them.  He's covered for now, this Fall and next Spring. :)  Of course, he only wears an 'outfit' for about 10 minutes sometimes..  :shock:  I'll post photos in the Luke thread after we change him...

-C

Offline hometheaterdoc

« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2011, 07:51:43 AM »
What's left for sizes?  I've been juuuuuuuuust a wee bit busy lately.  So I missed the initial ordering process...  I could always use some more shirts and help contribute to the cause....

Shane Sangster
Used to be Night & Day Audio.......

Offline mdconnelly

• Audio Neurotic
  • new ways to dream...
« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2011, 06:07:11 PM »
Shane - good to hear from you!  You're an old married man now, right?!?

We've got a large and Xlarge left in each color.   Say the word and they're earmarked for you!

Offline hometheaterdoc

« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2011, 06:47:01 PM »
Mike,

Yup,  got married, did the honeymoon, finally got around to becoming a US citizen (started that process before wedding and took the oath last week when we got back from Italy), we sold her old house the weekend of the wedding, and tonight we're starting the process of cutting over to completely new architecture for work.  70 new production servers, all new 64 bit OS versions, new Database versions, actually every version of software changed, latest .NET framework, newest version of Team Foundation Server, newest Visual Studio...  everyone in the division was affected in some way or another and it's been over a year of me trying to coordinate and corral everyone.  I'll be ever so glad when we finish flipping the switch.  It's been a crazy past couple months :)

I appreciate the offer... but I doubt my fatty self will fit into something that small....  I'm usually a 2X minimum.... to fit in the shoulders of course :)
Shane Sangster
Used to be Night & Day Audio.......

Offline richidoo

« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2011, 06:52:29 PM »
Congrats on your citizenship, Shane.