Author Topic: Purity’s new Foundation Series  (Read 675 times)

Offline Response Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Build your system for yourself, not the critics
    • Response Audio
Purity’s new Foundation Series
« on: December 27, 2023, 08:12:38 AM »
The new Foundation Series by Purity Audio Design is ready.  Slow is the Foundation Pre and HA200.
Foundation Pre- Class A 6922 circuit. Balanced inputs and outputs, Bluetooth Server board with internal analog output and digital output to feed a DAC (preferably the new J-DAC from Purity.
HA200- Hybrid GaN FET stereo amplifier with our latest 12AU7 input circuit feeding a 200 watt GAN FET amplifier stage.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 08:14:15 AM by Response Audio »
Design Engineer
Response Audio NY
Custom Vacuum Tube Deaign
www.ResponseAudioNY.com

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
Re: Purity’s new Foundation Series
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2023, 11:13:18 AM »
Sweet!

Price points?

The plexi faceplates are very cool...  :thumb:
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe

Offline Response Audio

• Industry Participant
    • Response Audio
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2023, 01:33:41 PM »
Thank you Dave. We like the face plate setup as it’s a beautiful piece of wood when it’s turned off.
Price points right now are $2500 for the Foundation Series. Prices may go up a little after the first of the year. The new Foundation DAC will be out soon. Great piece. Working on one now.
We wanted a full Foundation system at the next show with the Master Series being the main focus at shows.
Design Engineer
Response Audio NY
www.ResponseAudioNY.com

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2023, 07:14:38 PM »
Thank you Dave. We like the face plate setup as it’s a beautiful piece of wood when it’s turned off.
Price points right now are $2500 for the Foundation Series. Prices may go up a little after the first of the year. The new Foundation DAC will be out soon. Great piece. Working on one now.
We wanted a full Foundation system at the next show with the Master Series being the main focus at shows.
I like the way you think and the way your designs sound! 👍🏼  Are you going to the Florida gig?
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe

Offline Response Audio

• Industry Participant
    • Response Audio
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2024, 01:23:43 PM »
Thank you Dave. Unfortunate that we will not be attending shows with product till June. We want to have all 3 Foundation pieces there but will be showing the Master DHT Series preamp and amp.
I’m still working on the Master preamp but I promise it will be an amazing unit.

We are also taking orders now on the Foundation Series (at direct pricing for now) and the Master DHT/300 hybrid GaN FET amplifier.

Here’s a quick shot of the new Foundation DAC. J-DAC AK4499. Equipped with a Digital Bluetooth Receiver digitally feeding into the DAC board.

Design Engineer
Response Audio NY
www.ResponseAudioNY.com

Offline Response Audio

• Industry Participant
    • Response Audio
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2024, 12:18:21 PM »
Being part of the Foundation Series, we have a special on 3 remaining Harmonia v3.1 DHT preamplifier/DHT output stage. With these last units, we can custom build to your taste/requirements
See our web page for additional details and pricing.
https://purityaudiodesign.com/harmonia-v3-1

Design Engineer
Response Audio NY
www.ResponseAudioNY.com